VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Award Letter

Rate this question

johnson

Question

Veterans, I have a award letter from service ,dates of service are stated on award letter, the award letter states you service of us navy Is p&t for your term of service ,I have no listed medical In the award letter.to collect on any medical compensation the award letter just states you are p&t total. for your tetm of service, If I am right I shoud not be In the navy at all I served 8 years, and have proof of In hospital for 9 months, also on award It Is stated this award Is granted for no hospital or Injury or recuperation, now hospital daily records show the 9 months in hospital In the line of duty. I am trying to get award letter back to the date I went into navy until I was dicharged from navy, I would also like to ask,what Is the best way to go? also have copy of my navy discharge I was not present for medical exam for discharge, all this was found in my navy records, I think a legal cue, should bethe main issue the jag tried to get records from varo. they did not respond to his request, however the jag stated he did not need records and stated let me do my job, there Is a possibleably he his getting infromation from washington va thanks for your help and I am 100 % for what I have no Idea va never sent me a copy of what the 100% was for, just the award letter and full term of navy iS P&T

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

johnson i find your posts confusing, i think you may be best served discussing this with your poa since you have one and you seem to have your a lot going on.
Thank you T-bird,for your fairness to understand,I am trying very hare to get my lawyer to file a 38,cfr 5109a ,thank you and all veterans for your service, to our great counthy, Johnson