VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Win Win In Michigan

Rate this topic

proposal 1 passed in Mi. I wonder how the VA is going to handle this!

Especially with their pain management policies.....I never signed a narcotic agreement,

they forgot and its a little to late now. Its funny that the doctors know I have had two

p test positive for thc and I admit to them yes I use it for pain, its legal in ann arbor ya know (I am at the ann arbor vamc) and now its legal state wide. I am hoping to get off fentanyl, oxycodone and clonazepam by using weed

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

proposal 1 passed in Mi. I wonder how the VA is going to handle this!

Especially with their pain management policies.....I never signed a narcotic agreement,

they forgot and its a little to late now. Its funny that the doctors know I have had two

p test positive for thc and I admit to them yes I use it for pain, its legal in ann arbor ya know (I am at the ann arbor vamc) and now its legal state wide. I am hoping to get off fentanyl, oxycodone and clonazepam by using weed

It is used for pain and as well as PTSD.. got a buddy who got proscribed PTSD in CA. Cannabis Hempist Smokist has many medical uses....I hope you get off all that poisons to brother, weed is the way to go...........If the VA proscibe it, it will probably be in a pill form....

They just need to stop with the pot being against the law

and find a way to tax and legalize it.

This would also cut down on alot of overcrowded jails and just

pure BS for such a petty crime.

jmho,

carlie

Good news. Taxing it is no problem. Honest growers would simply have to roll, package and sell in the 7-11 stores. They could apply same laws as alcohol - no driving, no sell to anyone under 18 etc.....

As with eveything there are those who will try to get around the law so you would see plenty on the street - same concept as alcohol bootleggers. We still got a house down the street that has a small square opening in the door. After 1 am when the stores have to quit selling you just go knock on the door - you want beer no problem twice the price at the 7-11, same with mad dog, whiskey etc...... age no problem.

They just need to stop with the pot being against the law

and find a way to tax and legalize it.

This would also cut down on alot of overcrowded jails and just

pure BS for such a petty crime.

jmho,

carlie

If it was legalize it they could still tax it because most would be just to lazy to grow. It could start to pay off the "National Dept" it would be so cheap growers, just wouldn't be worth their while to compete with the US on the price once the US got with hemp farmers,lol... I recently watched a video of a Documentary called "TOTALLY BAKED: A POT-U-MENTARY" of this English gal about 50 who went to "Amsterdam" the mecca of weed and smoked from the weakest to the strongest over a months time, funny as hell at times and the affects and how it is compared to when she was in college. Also so found they had the lowest crime rate in the world, if the US can figure out a way to regulate it, I really think that the taxing problem would not be that big of an issue..Its is a gate way drug I can valch for that but people are under the misconception the everyone in the US will be high. Legalazation is coming slowly but surely it will be another huge sorce of revenue to tax..