VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

General Clark Says How Very Important The Right For Vet To Salute, Really Is.

Rate this question

Stretch

Question

• In Memoriam

On Msnbc:

General Clark is questioned on what he would do to help suffering Vets. Don't think you are going to like the answer.

There is a 15 second commercial before the news clip start automatically.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27660855#27660855

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I just watched and listened to the entire interview and OMG! Gen Clark is definitely gunning for a job in the next administration. He could careless about veterans. He's now a politician thru and thru....he even made mention of his run for the White House......who cares?

Nope, he has sold out.

I just watched and listened to the entire interview and OMG! Gen Clark is definitely gunning for a job in the next administration. He could careless about veterans. He's now a politician thru and thru....he even made mention of his run for the White House......who cares?

Nope, he has sold out.

not only that if he wants to put veterans on back burner until economy

gets better we will be burned like toast. this economy is at the beginning

of a real bad recession,if not a depression. it could take ten years to work

out of this mess. it would be a real good excuse to deny vets or get ratings

real low.i have had a yukky feeling about general clarks intentions for awhile,

even with his good military background. i just dont think he is suited for the

job in veterans affairs.i really dont know that much about him except what

wings posted, and the first time i heard of him was kosovo.

Wings and others, there are many types of media out there, If your running windows, down load and install K-lite codec pack "Standard" this pack contains the "plug-in's" most commonly used and should be able to watch just about any type of media out there. just download and install and it seamlessly integrates with your operating system.. Hope this Helps.....Rich

• In Memoriam

Maybe I shouldn't have done this; I have ripped and posted this video on youtube. You can view the video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2BP_-FXwI

He says Vets should be happy with new rules; that Vets will be so thrilled with getting to use the hand salute when the flag passes. He even demonstrates how to give a salute in case anyone has forgotten.

If you so not have the youtube software just follow directions. Everyone should have Youtube. Larry at watchdog uses it for his videos also.

• HadIt.com Elder

Funny thing about the hand salute. I never give it when the colors pass, or during the national anthem. I always take my hat off and place it over my heart. I've never wanted to give a hand salute since being out of uniform. During the Veteran's Day parade last Saturday, though, a RVN vet on a float saw my US Army Veteran hat and my cane and came to attention and snapped a salute my way. I came to attention (the best that I could) and returned the salute until the float had passed. It felt kind of good. Just my little experience.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Stretch, Thanks for the UTube rip. I'm still on dial-up so it's taking for-ever to watch, but I am watching and listening to every word. I'll llet you know what I think when he's finished the flag business . . . ~Wings