VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Burning, Pins, And Needles Pain Top Left Thigh Anybody Have This?

Rate this topic

• In Memoriam

This is the Perfect Chair that I purchased. It is kind of expensive, but it does help. This chair has speakers in the chair and you can use head phones that turn off the TV speakers. This is good because I get complaints from the noise when I am up all night. The chair seems to have some kind of vibration effect linked to the sound. This vibration can be turned up or down. It scared the heck out of me until I realized it was part of the chair. I turn it down all the way and it still viberates a little.

If you can get the chair refurbished it is cheaper and just as good as a new one.

http://vitalityweb.com/backstore/perfect-c...-TouchSonic.htm

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

i have been looking at this chair for sometime, does it relieve the pain?

This is the Perfect Chair that I purchased. It is kind of expensive, but it does help. This chair has speakers in the chair and you can use head phones that turn off the TV speakers. This is good because I get complaints from the noise when I am up all night. The chair seems to have some kind of vibration effect linked to the sound. This vibration can be turned up or down. It scared the heck out of me until I realized it was part of the chair. I turn it down all the way and it still viberates a little.

If you can get the chair refurbished it is cheaper and just as good as a new one.

http://vitalityweb.com/backstore/perfect-c...-TouchSonic.htm

Tbird:

I have the pins, needles, burning on the left also. I`ve had it for a long time. I have 3 herniated disc at last count when I got my MRI for SSD.

A glass of wine at night will help.

Cavman

• In Memoriam

The chair is pretty amazing. As you lean back the weight of your body seems to be evenly distributed, they say it is zero gravity. There are so many adjustments that you can make that it can suit your own needs. When you keep your body in-line, nerve channels operate better and in this way does relieve pain.

There is an adjustable lumbar pillow that you can move around into the small of your back. This accommodates exercises.

I even do my exercises, that the neurosurgeon gave to me, right in the chair. I feel like the pain is some what relieved.

The neck pillow is also adjustable, but I have not figured this out yet.

It is a great chair to relax in and watch TV or what ever.

burning, pins, and needles pain top left thigh anybody have this? especially bad at night keeps me awake or will wake me up, this has been going on over a year i think, and i thought it would go away on it's on, but no luck so far, going to the doc later this month, i think she will say probably a pinched nerve, lose weight. but if anyone else knows what this is, please clue me in, so i can ask good questions at the exam. my left knee seems to be afu these days also hear a sound and then it kind of locks up on me, i'm hoping they can give me a cane for someone my height, i have one but it's for a taller person and i'm 5' though i think i might do better with a walking stick. sorry to go on, it just driving me crazy, sometimes i walk with the damn cane and my knee doesn't go out, then i quit walking with the cane and the knee does go out. i can not get down the basement stairs anymore and right now my niece is coming over to do my laundry, i really need to start throughing some cash her way. but if she can't come, no laundry for me. just frustrated, when i think of what some of you folks are going through, i sound like a cry baby oh my leg hurts, big deal, suck it up. but would like to know if others have this

I have it in both legs! It feels like someone is putting a hot iron it. My doctor says it is a sensory nerve that comes from my back between T3 and T2. The nerve is pinched or damaged. He gives me Gabapentin for the pain. It works well but it makes you tired all the time. Sometimes the cure is worse then the original problem. I get releif if I losen my belt and lay down for and hour or so. Good Lick