VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C-file Bva Requested Review

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well. I have this Question for all.I recieved a notice fromn CM Johnson Clarkoffice stating they recieved the filein the second paragraph it states If you are represented, your represenative will be given the opprtunity to review your records and to present arguments in your behalf. I have attempted for a month now to convey these concerns since I am representing my self in order for me to argue or justify this I have requested this and they have failed to respond ? your thoughts. thank you.I did contact B Sharnberger he said he look into it have not heard from him yet that was on monday.Also i do know for a fact C- File documentation is eithier missing or destroyed I am getting conflicting answers from BVA they say there are three volumes. I have yet to see these three volumes.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Hello All Hope All Is Well.Thank you for your reply, however been there done that Meg Peak provided me as she states what VARO has supplied to BVA.That being said I do not believe her nor do I believe VARO 900 pages of triplicate paperwork that is the same is not a C- File further more there are conflicting responces from BVA one person states there are 3 Volumes if there are 3 volumes I would have recieved them .I have not.Also My responce is to argue on or challange i have to review as the letter states second paragraph it states If you are represented, your represenative will be given the opprtunity to review your records and to present arguments in your behalf. In order for me to counter this I need to see what evidence this decision will be based on. If this makes sense. To me it does and without it we can not move forward.regardless of representation you are entitled to review your claim prior to decision they have offered it .

• HadIt.com Elder
Hello All Hope All Is Well.Thank you for your reply, however been there done that Meg Peak provided me as she states what VARO has supplied to BVA.That being said I do not believe her nor do I believe VARO 900 pages of triplicate paperwork that is the same is not a C- File further more there are conflicting responces from BVA one person states there are 3 Volumes if there are 3 volumes I would have recieved them .I have not.Also My responce is to argue on or challange i have to review as the letter states second paragraph it states If you are represented, your represenative will be given the opprtunity to review your records and to present arguments in your behalf. In order for me to counter this I need to see what evidence this decision will be based on. If this makes sense. To me it does and without it we can not move forward.regardless of representation you are entitled to review your claim prior to decision they have offered it .

Here is the telephone number for Carrie Johnson Clark

1-202- 565- 6393

Fax # 1- 202- 565- 6364

Hope this helps.

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

During my long journey with the BVA and the AMC, I collected a vast

number of telephone numbers and personal fax numbers.

If anyone ask, I usually have the info they need.

Always,

Betty

Edited by Josephine

Thank You Betty I really appreciate the contacts I have contatced CM Johnson Clarks office I also asked That Mrs Davis and or her executive Mr Garvin or mr Gibson please contact me as for me to refute this or challange the documents or ADD to my testimony to show the clear and unmistakeable errors THEY NEED TO SEND A COPY OF WHAT IS TO BE THE DECISION MAKING EVIDENCE FOR REVIEW AS STATED IN THERE RESPONCE.I do not believe this is a difficult task .As I said before you have to review what your up against,the letter states second paragraph, If you are represented, your represenative will be given the opprtunity to review your records and to present arguments in your behalf. In order for me to counter this I need to see what evidence this decision will be based on. If this makes sense. I have been attempting for over a month since i recieved this notice to contact eithier CM Johnson ,Mrs Davis, Mr Garvin, Mr Gibson.NO REPLY always get in a meeting on the road out of the office and so on .I contacted BOB SHARNBERGER at BVA and conveyed my concerned without a review this process can not move forward. He also has not returned or contacted me Refrencing this.As for my concerns briefly B. Sharnberger told me more than likely this claim will be remanded to VARO.Due to lack or incomplete C-File.

• HadIt.com Elder
During my long journey with the BVA and the AMC, I collected a vast

number of telephone numbers and personal fax numbers.

If anyone ask, I usually have the info they need.

Always,

Betty

Betty, I just might take you up on that offer soon. I'm calling the AMC again this week --I want to know the exact location and maybe even the name of the officer. I'll holler. Thanks for sticking around ;-) ~Wings