VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Bashed

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

Subject:

80 billion

Date:

10/13/2008 2:31:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

drbash@doctor.com

Reply To:

To:

Khotcoffee1@aol.com

CC:

Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

In a message dated 10/13/2008 3:31:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

1. HI yeah CEO and fullbirds get VA benefits also...it is all based on the medical condition...I am sort of like robin Hood take from rich and give to the poor...so cost share the cases and the VA is the richest with 80--Billion net income

2. Send records

3. Dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: say nothing if you so prefer

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:33:16 EDT

i dont need to see your CV. im saying it is wrong to quote a fee without the case fully defined. i will do as you ask. jesus, how do CEOs and full birds compare with us? the poor and certainly downtrodden?
  1. HI

2. do not post on hadit as all pts may want free care or you can just say that we negotiated a fair fee....as I have CEO pts and retired full colonels who are glad to pay

3. Pls see my C.V...this represents about 17 years of training (4 college 4 med school 4 radiology 3 fellowship 2 masters business) and I need to get fees so that I can help the next veteran in line...no ego just economics...as the 17 years were really no income years....and I have costs now ...med license.... mal practice... office rent ..staff...mail...computer services.... medical refresher training ..... taxes...

4. Thx

5. Dr B

In a message dated 10/13/2008 7:32:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

HI yeah CEO and fullbirds get VA benefits also...it is all based on the medical condition...I am sort of like robin Hood take from rich and give to the poor...so cost share the cases and the VA is the richest with 80--Billion net income

Send records

Dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: say nothing if you so prefer

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:33:16 EDT

i dont need to see your CV. im saying it is wrong to quote a fee without the case fully defined. i will do as you ask. jesus, how do CEOs and full birds compare with us? the poor and certainly downtrodden?

Edited by hotcoffee2
  • Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hotcoffee2 I was not trying to diminish your predicament, with the so called DR. Bash. I was merely saying be careful, because some of the members here, have had positive results with him. I am not going to bash the guy, NO PUN INTENDED. As I have posted before I would not use Dr. Bash personally because I can't afford his very high fees. If I had the funds to burn, I am still not certain that I would use his services. I personally used my pvt. Physiciam for an IMO and I could not have asked for anything better. On top of it, I paid nothinng, ZERO. So I am taking a stand and it is not my fault if you feel you got burned by Dr. Bash. I am just conveying my feelings/opinion and I am NOT looking for a pissing contest. Hope you work out your predicament. Stay cool and have a nice day.

T&B

i think there are an equal number of less outspoken people who have been screwed by this guy. a pissing contest is anatomically out of the question. it's the old first ammendment thing kiddo, and the need to inform others to beware......in latin caveat emptor 'beware buyer' thanks kiddo

Hotcoffee2 I was not trying to diminish your predicament, with the so called DR. Bash. I was merely saying be careful, because some of the members here, have had positive results with him. I am not going to bash the guy, NO PUN INTENDED. As I have posted before I would not use Dr. Bash personally because I can't afford his very high fees. If I had the funds to burn, I am still not certain that I would use his services. I personally used my pvt. Physiciam for an IMO and I could not have asked for anything better. On top of it, I paid nothinng, ZERO. So I am taking a stand and it is not my fault if you feel you got burned by Dr. Bash. I am just conveying my feelings/opinion and I am NOT looking for a pissing contest. Hope you work out your predicament. Stay cool and have a nice day.

T&B

T&B

Not sure why anyone would be surprised with this attitude from the good Dr. You can tell by his prices that he is a hired gun out there to make a profit and could really care less about the Vets. I am fortunate because I have TRICARE, so I can get duplicate examinations and have my VA docs and Tricare docs write medical opinions on my conditions. When I heard this guys prices, I was appalled and he wants it up front. I can't imagine that VA could put much credence to this Dr's opinions when it is obvious that he will take any case that pays well, but I guess he isn't much different than the high priced dream team lawyers that these celebs hire to get them out of trouble when if it was you or I, we'd be going to jail. I would think that if you use him, your claim will be under a hightened scrutiny. I am sure they have his name and reputation figured out by now.

As Carlie says JMHO.

s/Mags

• HadIt.com Elder

This is not your personal Dr. Bash stomping ground. I do not know the man, and I have never used his services, but there are a great many that have. He has a high success rate, and therefore commands a high price. The first amendment only goes so far in this forum as it is privately owned, and operated. The owner makes the rules and dictates how far the freedoms of speech shall go. If you want to exercise your political freedoms, go out on your front porch and scream, or write a letter to the editor. This will not be tolerated here. If you desire to to say that he is charging a high price that is fine, but implying that he is screwing veterans is slanderous. You have no proof of such, and it is merely conjecture; your sole opinion. Everyone knows what opinions equate to.

[/thread]

• Founder

i quote rental here "If you want to exercise your political freedoms, go out on your front porch and scream, or write a letter to the editor. This will not be tolerated here. If you desire to to say that he is charging a high price that is fine, but implying that he is screwing veterans is slanderous."

hotcoffee you need to calm down a bit, i know you are under a lot of pressure, but please don't take it out on other folks on the board.

i've got it you think dr bash isn't worth the money you say he charges, fine. that's your opinion, other veterans have been helped by him.

you can feel free to take this up in email with me, but i stand by rental's call.