HadIt.com Future: Zoom Meeting Dec 3, 2022 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada) - Join Us. ×
It Turns Out HadIt.com Is Not Dead Yet! ×

Enlistment Exam

Wings

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Anybody know where to find an DoD (dept. of defense) Enlistment, Physical Examination on-line? Would the exam be the same across all branches? ~Wings

Edited by Wings (see edit history)

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

11 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Military Entrace Processing Station (MEPS) Regulation 40-1, paragraph 5-1b(1) directs the use of Army Regulation 40-501, Chapter 2 for medical qualifications for all branches of the Armed Forces (including the Coast Guard). The information in Army Regulation 40-501, is derived directly from

Department of Defense (DOD) Directive 6130.3, Physical Standards for Appointment, Enlistment, and Induction,

and

DOD Instruction 6130.4, Criteria and Procedure Requirements for Physical Standards for Appointment, Enlistment, or Induction in the Armed Forces.

Still saearching for location . . .

• HadIt.com Elder

My enlistment exam went so fast I was almost raising my right hand before I had my pants back on after the humiliating part of the exam. Now I know what a cow feels like on the way to the slaughter house.

• HadIt.com Elder

When I tyook my enlistment exam I was not able to pee in a bottle so they used someone elses. Anyway they took a guy with a club foot and a guy with a heart murrmur who had been 4 F for 5 previous years.

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete

We were the cream of the crop!

• HadIt.com Elder

Know what, I CRS (can't remember shi#) about my enlistment exam LOL! I know it was over pretty quick: height, weight, B/P, temp (warm or cold) LOL! Thanks for your stories guys, they make me laugh ;-) ~Wings

Guest terrysturgis

I volunteered for the Navy. I took two entrance exams, flunked them both. I got drafted in 1968 and long story short graduated the University of Viet Nam, class of 1970. I don't know if I was the cream of the crop but I was breathing and vertical. I think that was the criteria. Terry Sturgis

• In Memoriam

Somehow I got my entrance exam from my c-file.

The separation exam shows that I was dentally qualified class 1, and the hearing exam shows that I was almost deaf. The rest of the exam was marked normal by a corpsman.

My squadron corpsman knew that I would need these papers one day, so he handed me a copy before separation with the explanation to keep these for ever.

C-File has a lot of information.

• HadIt.com Elder
Adora,

This might be what you're searching for, hope it helps.

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/...805/i61304p.pdf

carlie

Thanks Carlie! I have read this directive before - and it's an important one for research (I needed a copy), but I was hoping to see the entrance physical exam/work sheet itself - the one they'd place in your SMRs ... still searching! HUGS!

Edited by Wings (see edit history)