VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bashit 3

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

check your hadit posts----caveat emptor In a message dated 12/4/2008 10:25:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

1. records in the mail

2. dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: DR B>>>>> records and paperwork

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:06:13 EST

my deadline is dec 27 its a saturday. you agreed to take me on as a patient. you cited my inability to pay as a reason for shelving my case. you describe in an email a need to attend to to CEOs and Birds to make over me. now it is the dying. i have a valid case. i cannot walk without fear of falling and addition of the damaged left leg to the right with a congenital defect has caused increased pain. i feel i have been abandoned and it is not right to demand a patient to write their own case.

patti

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had to do the write-up of my own IME case. i took exception to this. i am his patient. he has had the records since beginning of november and I have to write up case. sorry bash...unethical.

Edited by hotcoffee2
  • Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta only seems to come around in the mornings lately. She is working on other projects right now and isn't on here as much. She keeps her pm box shut off, too. I will try to email her and let you know you are needing her assistance.

FWIW, most docs that you go to these days want payment to either be rendered up front or at the completion of the exam. Why should this guy write a IMO for someone who cannot pay? I also hope that you kept copies of the records prior to sending them to him.

rental this is the agreement i made with this man. the pm you sent me is acceptable to tbiird?

Berta only seems to come around in the mornings lately. She is working on other projects right now and isn't on here as much. She keeps her pm box shut off, too. I will try to email her and let you know you are needing her assistance.

FWIW, most docs that you go to these days want payment to either be rendered up front or at the completion of the exam. Why should this guy write a IMO for someone who cannot pay? I also hope that you kept copies of the records prior to sending them to him.

Latley i see lots of negtive threads on the use of lawyers for SSD and IMO doctors that charge but i used a IMO and she is the reason i was granted SSD and as it backdated two almost 3 years and as i get 1300 a month... anyone can do the math it was a very very good move in my case...PS she charged me 2.500 dollars for her testing and treatment... or less then two months SSD even my lawyer said it was a great report..and made the difference between a no and a yes

it is against the law for a physician to abandon a patient without ensuring that individual has another physician in place to turn to. this is what dr. bash did. i informed him during our last emails that he could expect my opinions of him to be posted here. there are several people in the forum that have complained about his work. i am being accused by a moderator for defaming him. bizzare. his actions will be reported to the department of public health at a minimum. no veteran, no matter what the agreement they strike with a physician should be dropped by the doctor slightly more than two weeks prior to the close of the claim. i disagree with the moderators position., rg

my ssd attorney did nothing on my claim. he walked off with 3 grand. i filed the paperwork myself (he sent up two letters to the ss office harford. i filed the balance of the claim and it was decided in less than 10 days. because i signed a fee agreement, the money went to him and he turned over 2500 to me. they get 5000 per case.

Latley i see lots of negtive threads on the use of lawyers for SSD and IMO doctors that charge but i used a IMO and she is the reason i was granted SSD and as it backdated two almost 3 years and as i get 1300 a month... anyone can do the math it was a very very good move in my case...PS she charged me 2.500 dollars for her testing and treatment... or less then two months SSD even my lawyer said it was a great report..and made the difference between a no and a yes