VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bashit 3

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

check your hadit posts----caveat emptor In a message dated 12/4/2008 10:25:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

1. records in the mail

2. dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: DR B>>>>> records and paperwork

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:06:13 EST

my deadline is dec 27 its a saturday. you agreed to take me on as a patient. you cited my inability to pay as a reason for shelving my case. you describe in an email a need to attend to to CEOs and Birds to make over me. now it is the dying. i have a valid case. i cannot walk without fear of falling and addition of the damaged left leg to the right with a congenital defect has caused increased pain. i feel i have been abandoned and it is not right to demand a patient to write their own case.

patti

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had to do the write-up of my own IME case. i took exception to this. i am his patient. he has had the records since beginning of november and I have to write up case. sorry bash...unethical.

Edited by hotcoffee2
  • Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

"you cited my inability to pay as a reason for shelving my case."

Patti,

was this your first IMO with Bash?

It took maybe a couple months after I sent him all my records before I recieved notice the IMO was ready. I was charged $2k.

The BVA completely ignored it and gave it no weight, claiming he never viewed my entire claims file. After recieving the BVA's copy of my C-file, he sent in another letter stating his opinion was the same. They completely gave that no weight and denied again. He's sent in another opinion but I havn't seen it since I haven't been able to pay for it.

They give no weight to anything but what they choose. I know some vets have been able to get IMO's from Bash and others that have helped their claims, so don't give up.

Edited by allan
  • Founder

hotcoffee i feel that nothing i can say is going to get through to you. you are angry, i understand that, but please calm down and focus on the questions you need answered in the next 12 days. slandering dr bash or anyone is not allowed, if you feel he cheated you hire an attorney.

do not disrespect the moderators or anyone on the board, moderators volunteer their time to help keep the board running smooth, if a moderator advises you that you should back off, you should do it. i guess i will have to write the board guidelines to be more specific, though common sense would tell most people that a moderator is here to help the board as a whole and opinions should be respected.

so let's just sum this up. you quit the board awhile ago because you felt no one was answering your questions, this can happen. hadit.com has no control over who answers who's questions, then you came back, then you had several technical difficulties which we resolved, then you wanted to change your username which we did. now hotcoffee, i ask you if me or the moderators were against you in some way would we have put all that time in helping you get back on the board and your posting to work?

tbird

i already did. i think you are infringing on my right to free speech. bashing dr. bash so to speak is done primarily because he abandoned me which i against the law in most states. i am left without a backup with slightly more than 12 days to respond to the RO. do you know what defamation is? hardly meets the criteria. and please direct me to the disrepect of the moderator (which is obviously you) in the code of behavior in the rules of the forum. thank you for your attention to this matter
  • HadIt.com Elder

hotcoffee...I have not ereased anything of yours. I signed off prior to these posts being made last night, and this is the first time I am seeing them. Furthermore, I have yet to see a law that has been broken. I have seen a AMA code of ethics, which holds about as much water as a seive. You had a business deal with a very busy doctor. The doctor realized that you could not pay for his services, so he dropped you in favor of dealing with clients that could pay. Does the timing suck? Heck ya it does, and I feel bad for you, but coming here and telling everyone that he is "screwing over vets" does no one any good. It is illegal, and yes I know what defamation is, and you not only accomplished that, but slander as well, since your written comments were published. You are not the only educated person on this board. You stick to pathology and I'll stick to language and media law, m'kay?

• HadIt.com Elder

Having never used Dr.Bash, and not knowing the particulars of your case we do know that he has a high success rate. That said, he helps some Vets where the VA is concerned as we know that many C&P's are not done in our favor and many times, and personally having to get an IMO of a Board Certified Doc to counter act the C&P. The last thing that any of us would really want to do is provide the VA with ammo to adjudicate against the claims of other Vets. It is understandable that you are upset, and there has to be a reasonable solution to your issue. We should try to focus on that.

Awhile back I asked posters that have used Bash to post their success stories. Many, many defend him but cite examples of his "winning" case at the BVA. All the case cited that "he" won list numerous additional sources the BVA made their decision on. The replies from people who used Bash and actually "won" was limited to 3 or 4. He is well liked on this board and defended by people who have never even used him. I have used Bash for Lung cancer and back injuries well documented in my sservice records. He charged me $2000 for his "report." I am boots on ground Viet vet (3/9 marines 66-67). In his report he mentioned smoking and AO were to blame. I did not know that Lung cancer was presumed for AO. Bash should have known this. My back was denied as his little write up saying it probably was from the service. MY OPINION is still that Bash is overpriced, overrated, and is more interested in his fee than helping fellow Vets. His reports are usually 1-3 pages with his attached resume is 7-8 pages. I myself would never use him again and advise with all my heart no vet use him. I do not feel he is worth half of what he charges. Mind you, this is my opinion based on my facts and info I have collected. It is an opinion which I am entitled to share, and to the one long time poster who threatened to have Bash sue me for slander---help yourself!