VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Defaming Dr. Bash

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

my god, the rights i served as a viet nam era vet undemined by a moderator of hadit. im on probation. my posts will be monitored for a week per the pm for complaining about my treatment by dr. bash. in medico-legal terms the man abandoned me with less than three weeks left to file my 1151 claim. i felt his posts were odd and inappropriate. we have been corresponding since august. i wonder if the other veterans who have complained of bash, have also been placed in the monitor category for defaming him.

tonight i am told i cannot defame him.....these represent my opinion and 'we know what an opinion is"

critizing a moderator is a sanctionable offense. well ive been criticized several time by moderators and minimally or did not respond. what is an example of cricitzing? not playing the moderator's game? "i would not say that" as an example, peppers some of my posts. can be viewed in the dr. bash posts. para "he's beloved and helped so many". in essence my opinion doesn't count? this is not constructive to other vets who consider using him in the future. my posts outside of this of the last are closed. the last entry of dr bash 3 was erased several times. i sent tbird a message.....i wonder if it will be delivered.

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

jason...i merely copied bash's emails to me. a bit of factual evidence. i posted three emails (actually had more) and i was accused of bashing (sic) a member. that member was dr. bash. lol. having the facts prior to criticizing me would have been kind. and it is interesting to me that you posted and were not sanctioned.

criticizing a moderator.... i still don't have the facts on that other than i used a colloquium of 'bub' and i was continued to post my three emails despite being warned not to by a moderator. capital offence.

hadit is invaluable, a life saver for vets who need to understand the regs of the VA and where their infirmities and claims relate to the federal statutes. my choice of the interpretation of the law happens to be the handbooks, they are an easier read and they define standards of care, documentation and privacy requirements. im a former medical person, and i find reading them easier.

i came in here months ago, and received no answers whatsoever to my posts. i left. but i came back and for the most part stuck with the medical questions, for that is my strong point. i think it was an error on my part to suggest a c and p exam could be redone. i was mislead by a friend that used to be a rater/DRO many years ago. i took hell for that.

i would like the mods as you call them to post my crimes. you could bash bash and received no recrimination and i? what was it about my posts, other than they were the guy's own words. they were his words alright and they were pretty dumb. embarassingly dumb for him. and he had a big need to have them withdrawn and he won. after all, he is a member here too. we both are.

jmho

I also wish you the best as far as your treatment AND your claims go, but I will stand up for the mods here.

I have made my feelings about the service I received from Dr. Bash no secret on here multiple times.... even unintentionally hijackig others threads as a result of my feeelings about my experiance with him. No member or mod on this site has ever contacted me or blocked me as a result of these posts. But I will also say that I kept my posts factual and didnt attack Dr. Bash or his credentials, etc., just the report he did for me and all of the stuff (time, money, etc) that went along with the report.

I'm not saying that you have slandered him or anything like that as I haen't seen your posts, but no matter how much you or I or other vets look at this site as "ours", it is TBirds and the others who run it and I assume pay for it. I am a member of a similar board for a certain type of motorcycle and I have seen on there where members felt they had full 1st amendment rights on that board, only to be reminded that it was a membership that came with agreement to the rules set up by the people who started the site.

Like I said, I'm not saying that you did anything wrong, I'm posting more so that you will be sure that others on here aren't all too happy with Dr. Bash either and that the mods have allowed those members to voice their opinions about him with no restrictions.

I hope that you get the help that you need for your claim and that you get everything from the VA that you earned with your service!

Cheers, Jason

• HadIt.com Elder

Grent...this is your post from the thread that you started. I am moving it here to keep all of these together in one single thread. Just a housekeeping measure :rolleyes:

i used dr bash he charged me 6000 the result of his imes only moved me from tdiu to 100% scheduler.

i had requested smc r2 which was denied.

i have a private lawyer now so ill let ya know what happens eventually

i saw some stuff on dr bash my opinion of him is he overcharges and the result from the va decision was not what i had requested or am entitled to.

my advice is use some one else or ask jim strickland,

bash will not work with you until you pay up fron in fact he wanted me to send him cash in a box with my medical reports

just letting fellow vets know what my experience was like with him.

i dont mind just letting you my experience kind of wonder why though i would think other vets may want to know about him i'm

also wondering how honest that is? Other vets may want to think twice before using him??

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Patti,

I am empathetic to your situation.

Please ask the VA (in writing, by FAX and certified mail) for a 90 day extension to complete your additional evidence.

~Wings