VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I am writing to inform you that I was quite surprise to learn that only the upper management at the (AMC) regional office Washington DC only had copies of this document, and no one else did not have this particular document fast letter 08-24, it is a letter that is in house memorandum that veterans with pending case that are eight years or older, or any condition that would involve a lump-sum payment over 250K and there is a final decision, they would be red flag at the final decision. The signal on the red flag is "250K RETRO REVIEW" via the VETSNET participant profile application that is internal procedure with extraordinary awards will be promulgated. After sending your folder forward to Post-Determination Team, and then they forward it to Nashville TN overnight to the C&P Service for pre-promulgation review, they will review and the purpose is to see if the final draft rating decision with a determination that is accurate or until they find inaccuracies founded by the C&P Services in Nashville TN. Signature responsibility may only be delegated VSCM M21-1MR,Part3 Subpart vi Chapter1, section-a pre-promulgation reviews was also shock that Senator Arlen Specter did not have this one as well, and there question to me is that was in house memorandum and they have 08-23 and 08-25 but not 08-24 and how did I get it well my response was that I would not reveal my sources, and I am sure that you don't have it either nor you may not have seen it either so here is a brief insight . So now I am sure that you can not tell me that this is not happening to me please review I have sent a copy to the Senator on 12/5/2008 and to the Philadelphia DAV Office,

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

With all the mistakes that can happen when the VBA adjudicates a claim. The VBA is looking out for you by looking over these claims twice- you should know that the VBA wants the most accurate decision for all the 250Kvets- Right? BY the way I have some beach front swamp land in Florida for sale.