VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Minocycline

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I just talked to the Patient Advocate, for like, 30 minutes (a lot of chit chat, but she diffused my mood!) and she has already set him up with a new PCP (apparently, the one he has gets a LOT of complaints) and the appointment with the new PCP is for 15 January. Not far off, at all. The urgent care is in Charleston. Charleston is 4 hours from us (give or take, depending on traffic). Thanks for the replies, I'm NOT going to let him take the antibiotic. It just doesn't make any sense at all for him to take an antibiotic for this, especially since the PCP never saw him! And Purple, I DID give em hell!

Does your VA have an Urgent Care? If so, take him there. Take a good book or two. Plan to spend the entire day. Demand (I know you can do it) a Derm referral!

Moles are nothing to mess with. I've had several removed...some cancerous...not wanting to scare you they could very well be cysts...but they need to be checked out.

Give 'em hell.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic