VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just When You Think They Are Done Playing Games

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You just have to love the VARO's, I got a letter today stating that they have asked me for the unit I was assigned to and the dates that I was at Edgewood and that since I have failed to give them that information, they can not verify my presence there with the Army and I need to send them the requested information within 30 days. If this wasn't worth so much money I would tell them what they could do with this letter, but I filled it out and again wrote the dates I was assigned to Edgewood from 25 June 1974 thru 22 August 1974, copies of which are already in my C File and have been since 2003, when they obtained my SMR's from Saint Louis. The Edgewood file is in my SMR's also a seperate set that they sent me from Edgewood under the FOIA request I sent in Oct 2002, they have spent over three years ignoring this issue and they have the nerve to say they don't know what unit I was assigned to at Edgewood, how many units at Edgewood were doing human experiments on people with chemical weapons and drugs, more than one? I also told them how to find where my 6 medical conditions are listed in their own VA Health initiative Manual dated October 2003, that are linked to the chemical weapon and drug exposure's. My shrink also wrote another letter stating that my GAF's are 35 and below since the last letter he wrote in Nov 2004 and that he still considers me permanently and totally disabled by my PTSD, which they rated me at 50% for last year. This is getting way past funny. Needless to say I will be in the VARO tomorrow with bells on......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

You just have to love the VARO's, I got a letter today stating that they have asked me for the unit I was assigned to and the dates that I was at Edgewood and that since I have failed to give them that information, they can not verify my presence there with the Army and I need to send them the requested information within 30 days. If this wasn't worth so much money I would tell them what they could do with this letter, but I filled it out and again wrote the dates I was assigned to Edgewood from 25 June 1974 thru 22 August 1974, copies of which are already in my C File and have been since 2003, when they obtained my SMR's from Saint Louis. The Edgewood file is in my SMR's also a seperate set that they sent me from Edgewood under the FOIA request I sent in Oct 2002, they have spent over three years ignoring this issue and they have the nerve to say they don't know what unit I was assigned to at Edgewood, how many units at Edgewood were doing human experiments on people with chemical weapons and drugs, more than one? I also told them how to find where my 6 medical conditions are listed in their own VA Health initiative Manual dated October 2003, that are linked to the chemical weapon and drug exposure's. My shrink also wrote another letter stating that my GAF's are 35 and below since the last letter he wrote in Nov 2004 and that he still considers me permanently and totally disabled by my PTSD, which they rated me at 50% for last year. This is getting way past funny. Needless to say I will be in the VARO tomorrow with bells on......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

It appears you are doing all that can be done. You are right go to the VARO if in resonable distance and tell them directly. Maybe or maybe-not they will listen however they will write that you did indeed came. Please keep us posted on what is going on. I am so sorry that you have to continue to prove yourselve over and over again, but we all have been there. Don't give up thats what they want you to do;give up and go away! God bless you.