VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Recovery From Ptsd With Orthomolecular Therapy

Rate this topic

Pellegra isnt PTSD though. Yes I'm very skeptical. I don't see how anything can take away my triggers of PTSD...that just isn't possible when they are all around me day in and day out.

Purple,

It's your response to the stressors that will change. These triggers always around and surely you must know that your response to them is different on different days and at different times of the day or night.

One thing orthomolecular therapy does is build up your adrenal system, which is the source fuel of all the other hormones. If your adrenals are burned out, they will produce too much of the "fight or flight" hormone, adrenochrome. Adrenochrome is very trippy stuff, allmost identical to mescaline. You emotional response to the stressor depends on many factors and can be hard to predict. It could be a euphoric, manic high, an angry rage, a paranoid terror, a deep depression. Certain types of highs can be pleasurable and develop into addictive risk-taking behaviors. Other responses can be very unpleasant and cause one to withdraw and avoid all stress, even healthy stress.

When the adrenals are healthy, they produce a good supply of pure epinepherine and you have adequate physical and emotional energy to deal with whatever comes your way. You accept everthing that happens, good or bad, as a challenge, like a warrior, not as a blessing or a curse, like a slave.

Orthomolecular therapy, based on tissue mineral analysis (from a hair sample) will also reveal any toxic elements you might have in your system, or imbalances of essential elements that can cause emotional problems. A diet and supplement program is then designed for your particular needs and you are retested at intervals to make adjustments as you progress.

I mentioned Analytical Research Labs, which I have used since 1982, http://www.arltma.com Read the articles on the site about adrenal burnout and see if it doesn't describe what you feel. Here's another world-famous orthomolecular clinic Pfeiffer Treatment Center http://www.hriptc.org/index.php

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic