VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Help!

Rate this question

munchie1017

Question

hello i have been reading these boards for a while now and i really need help.

i received my rating decision in sept. of 08 in the rating decision that rated me non ratable for pes planus because of an erroneous entry. I have never had flat feet Pryor to going into the military i was in the culuniary field in which i had to stand on concrete floor for hours at a time. i went to see a Veterans claims representive and he told me that if i could find docementation stating no pryor flat feet to let him know. i went back in and relooked at all my medical records fromm boot camp because i nvere graduated. and i found that on an exaime on feburay 1st that the doctor noted no fallen arches. i called the va rep back and he was telling me to just wait till my first va doctors appointment and tell the doctor thier about this. but i know there must be something i can do now because they have me with coming into the military like this and that is a lie. I really belive that this happened because i told the doctors in bootcamp that i got hurt in here i wanted to go home because they could not tell me if i would ever heal and they just found the first thing to get me out. Please if someone can help me. I just want to be healed nothing more nothing less. i just want to be who i was beofre i went in.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You need to request a copy of your service medical records (your veteran's service officer can help you with that request).

Then you need to look closely at your induction physical and see if you can find any notation concerning your feet.

If it DOES NOT say anything about "flat feet" or "pes planus" etc., then you, OFFICIALLY, did NOT have this problem upon entry into the service.

Which means that if you wound up with this problem during your service, then it is caused by your service. Period.

You need to request a copy of your service medical records (your veteran's service officer can help you with that request).

Then you need to look closely at your induction physical and see if you can find any notation concerning your feet.

If it DOES NOT say anything about "flat feet" or "pes planus" etc., then you, OFFICIALLY, did NOT have this problem upon entry into the service.

Which means that if you wound up with this problem during your service, then it is caused by your service. Period.

I have all record from the day i step foot in great lakes will i need to go back to get my records from meps.