VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got The Envelope!

Rate this topic

SouthernBelle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks, Pete. You're an amazing guy!

Belle:

Please stay you are a breath of fresh air and as I have said before there is a speical place on Hadit for spouses who help their Veteran.

Although you were thick in the struggle what you were able to contribute to this Board was hope and a real pleasure about the grit you displayed in helping your dear husband.

Thank you.

:D Belle,

Just found the post. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! It's about time. See cooler heads do prevail. Please stay with us and help us learn from your experience. You are a success story. We need those to help us remember that it is worth the fight.

Mark

• Founder

way to win - squeal all you want, it :) congratulations

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want to squeel! Okay, so we got the award letter today. The increase is from 50% to 100% P & T, no further exams scheduled. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I have nothing I can argue with them about with this letter. It was very well written, they took into account everything I told them, everything in the treatment records, and what the doctor said. :D

TO ALL HADIT MEMBERS:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I can't thank you folks enough. I couldn't have done it without yall, and I probably would have quit, okay, maybe not, but I would have gotten more angry, instead of getting more intelligent about them. Yall kept me from losing my mind, and I can't say thank you enough.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use