VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got The Envelope!

Rate this topic

SouthernBelle

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want to squeel! Okay, so we got the award letter today. The increase is from 50% to 100% P & T, no further exams scheduled. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I have nothing I can argue with them about with this letter. It was very well written, they took into account everything I told them, everything in the treatment records, and what the doctor said. :D

TO ALL HADIT MEMBERS:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I can't thank you folks enough. I couldn't have done it without yall, and I probably would have quit, okay, maybe not, but I would have gotten more angry, instead of getting more intelligent about them. Yall kept me from losing my mind, and I can't say thank you enough.

whats your disability? :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Belle,

Was doing a search with ptsd, depression and came across your "I Hate The VA!" site...read all the comments, and couldn't wait to find out your outcome. Fantastic , and fabulous for you and hubby and family. You go girl, and always stick around here to add some sunshine to all of us here too. Good luck in college too! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want to squeel! Okay, so we got the award letter today. The increase is from 50% to 100% P & T, no further exams scheduled. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I have nothing I can argue with them about with this letter. It was very well written, they took into account everything I told them, everything in the treatment records, and what the doctor said. :angry:

TO ALL HADIT MEMBERS:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I can't thank you folks enough. I couldn't have done it without yall, and I probably would have quit, okay, maybe not, but I would have gotten more angry, instead of getting more intelligent about them. Yall kept me from losing my mind, and I can't say thank you enough.

• HadIt.com Elder

SB - OH My word, how did I miss this !!!! Thank GOD! I have prayed for you and your diligence on behalf of your husband. Only wish sometimes I would have the same endurance as you young filly. Sure admire your dedication to your husbands plight and 'winning' whats due him&you within five years of constant effort that shoulda been seamless from the get go.

Go to school, do well, you got it together now !

Bless you and your family.

AGAIN Belle - YOU just ROCK!!

:D

Cowgirl'up2009!

Edited by cowgirl

Congratulations on your victory...it gives others of us hope when another one wins in his/her battle. I, too, am helping my future spouse (not for MH related issues, but...) and this brings me encouragement.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use