VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Needing Advice For Nod Iu

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Got a claim submitted for Iu that was put in when my overall rating was 60%, having only the one 30% issue. Result, they gave me a c&p, only to find found a sc issue needed rated to 60%. Iu was denied based on c&P results, said sedentary work possible.Overall went from 60% to 90%.The ssa granted me SSDI for the 60% issue.

Now a Va clerk has guided me to clarify and specify in a new letter specifically what issue the IU claim is in for. Do I want to have the IU claim focus on the earlier 30% or the newer 60% item that is validated by ssa? The conditions are day&night different. Will check with my VSO to see their take on the advice.

Hope not to confuse,

Comments?

I do not have any paperwork back on the NOD as of yet, sounds like its on the way soon.

Cg'up2009!

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ricky, thanks for the feedback. I had to resign from the temp list because of health reasons. May get a copy of that too. When I signed on to temp list, I had no clue of the seriousness of my health issue, but took some jobs as I could. See where you are coming from, figure if its tough to present for IU, may be time for a barrister.

Ha, VA hat on a clown ~ ! Heard of everythang now!

cg'up2009!

Were you release from any of the odd jobs due to your inability to perform your duties due to your disabilities? If not VA may decide you gamed the system (not me just think with my VA hat on). Ricky