VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Hearing Today

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I was expecting to do a video conference instead I had a traveling judge, he was a nicer person than I thought he would be. My lawyer provided him with waivers to enter new evidence that we had obtained last week by my seeing the Chief of Cardiology of Providence Hospital here is his final statement

"It is as likely as not Mr Baileys PTSD exacerbated his epicardial coronary artery disease and the severity and thus contributed to his epicardial artery disease."

My lawyer also pointed out I have 4 IMOs that all show a nexus and resoning on why my cardiovascular problems are SC and the VA has three opinions one from a radiologist, another from a Nurse Practioner and another froma Family Practioner, none of theirs are from cardioligists but they all include the same statement that there is no literature linking PTSD to cardiovascular disease. Excuse me the NCPTSD has plenty of article linking them.

Now all I ca do is wait for either the remand letter or the award letter.

It went better than I thought.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

TestVet

Are you going to try and get some sort of SMC like housebound? Every 100% vet is supposed to be considered for it. If there is evidence you are HB then you should have got it when you got 100% for PTSD.

• HadIt.com Elder

John let me get my heart SC first then I am going for aid and attendance since I have to hire everything done for me, if this is awarded it will put me at SMC S then I am also going to file for ED the K award can you apply for A&A and housebound?