VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Do U Make Of This

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

my vso just inform me that they withdraw there poa for me and i have a hearing with dro tommrow. wow see my belief is that they are mad that i do me own paper work and smit to ro my self i work in 94 with them doin my paper work got 10% 87.00 i did my own paper work and 100% thank to hadit. now i am worry he use to tell me dont do the cue va dont like to be show ther wrong i did it because that were wrong.my feeling is there going to play with my rating now because i cue decision back than.and i want to no how do u report these vso i have so story to tell. and the killer part he right there in the ro so he no what going to happen why would he withdraw a day before my hearing. i did try to change but was told by one vso i dont do those tpye of claims.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hang in there and someone will come in and tell you what to do.

What were his reasons for dropping you?

Anyways go to your DRO Hearing with your spouse or friend and be calm and organized. Remember there is a

tape running and do not settle for head nods. Have everything the DRO says confirmed by his voice.

You can do it yourself and as Rich can tell you, it can be done.

Always,

Betty

i have been doin my claim since hadit i dont want to say name of org. because i really feel that i ts not hard for these vso and claim rep to see these posting but i will say that i will be at my hear and i have all of my own case and laws that they cue i believe there is something with these vso and va the ones in the same building. i believe alot more vets need to look and be there own lawyer. hadit has taught me this. i am a little worry about why he would do this he use to tell me if i sumit any more paper he would withdraw but if that the way they work.i will go this myself just hope they dont do something crazy and take my 100% for me cue there decision because i am like 90% sure that i did this cue right. with the help of hadit. and i made some one look bad this was 94 so i believe the person who did my claim in 94 has to be up there in rank at va now. i could be crazy or just scared

• HadIt.com Elder

Just try to calm down and go by yourself. I can respect your not wishing to expose this rep at this time.

Hadit members guided me through the system and you can do it.

Just listen closely and have it all together.

Please do let us know how it goes for you.

Betty

Just my opinion. I made calls to 2 different VSO's, VFW,and DAV, I was not inspired by their willingness to provide help. After I explained what my illnessess were, their response was "well, how can I help you?" One even said we don,t handle claims from the Gulf War. That was enough for me. My wife and I have done all of my claims and have been very successful up to this point. We use hadit for advice and opinions and we will continue. The true and experienced VSO's are the vets themselves in my opinion.

yes i feel vso are the problem most of the time they write thing they want change things there way i will go this by my self i just want to no how do u report this who pays these vso were do they get training because i think hadit is more of a vso than any of them lol