VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wings/email Name Mix Up

Rate this question

ladypoetry85

Question

Peace and Wellness

Wings

Thank you. I apologize for the mistake. I thought that I had sent you PM as message as well, perhaps that message did not post.

I instant messaged (PM) you primary because of the women veteran issues that I was addressing. I will respect your wishes by not instant messaging (PM) you again.

Respectfully, please be advised that I have been a subscriber to this forum for many years, long before you and I say this free of disrespect and with the upmost humility. I was under the impression that it was okay to ask for ideas. I was not asking you to do my homework, legwork, etc. I just wanted to learn new ideas.

Over the years, I have learned so much from the vets on this site as well as other similar sites. We all are "Warriors without Weapons." All we have is each other. In closing, no veteran on this site has ever given me any wrong ideas and or suggestions. (Those that know me know that I research the research!) I cannot say the same for the VSO's, VA employees etc.

Additionally, I could never become upset, with another vet who offered their conversation and a few kind words of encouragement.

We are all disabled! All of us are fighting against the same system that has no LOVE for any of US!

I tried to send this to you for your eyes only but it was blocked.

Peace and Wellness

Humbly

Ladypoetry85

" Being disciplined does not mean one is being punished."

You wrote this to Bberta, but I'm Wings. I would suggest you post this information on the Hadit board. I am not doing any "homeowrk", if I can answer something, I do it at the Board, and not in personal emails. I'm not a service officer and I have no training. I don't do personal emails because I don't want to take sole responsibility for bad information. Have you thought about hiring an Attorney??? ~Wings

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Lady, I responded to your post on the board. What I meant by "homework" is that I am mentally exhauseted from my AMC Notice of Disagreement, and don't have the energy right now to do any personal emails. I'm sorry, really. I do have some info. for your BVA situation, and will find your other post, and add to that. Hang in there. ~Wings