VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Have A Dro Hearing Today

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks for the update and hope all works out well for you! I'm going to represent myself also. I do think we know a lot more about our claim and conditions than some VSO who spends 5 minutes reviewing your stuff because they are also very busy.

Ditto mags

I had a hearing at VARO Buffalo NY 7-8 weeks ago and as of this week the tape still hasnt been transcribed. No movement til they finish that.

Just so I am clear is this part of the other post....."What do you make of this....VSO Withdrawl", am I looking at the same situation? I responded to one, but wondering if this is Part II of the previous Post or if this should be part of the same post situation..not that I am anyone but I am trying to follow....they are from the same thread starter, both have VSO withdrawl...both have DRO Hearing....someone please advise?

Edited by spike

Ok...I am not a moderator but try to keep your postings/topics together if they are indeed the same subject...making multiple topics on the board about the same issue can lead to confusion and possibly someone not getting the full picture...

Hope the advice helped.