VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

H Vac Sub Com Hearing Set

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Tentatively this hearing will be at 10AM on Wednesday Feb 25th, in the Cannon Building and fully available by live video at the H VAC web site. And surely discussed that night as well at SVR radio.

More info at VA Watchdog.org-

The official IG report might be out be then.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Tentatively this hearing will be at 10AM on Wednesday Feb 25th, in the Cannon Building and fully available by live video at the H VAC web site. And surely discussed that night as well at SVR radio.

More info at VA Watchdog.org-

The official IG report might be out be then.

I don't know that I would get my hopes up about an official IG report st the hearing. We were scheduled to have a visit from the IG this month, but it has been pushed back (from what I am hearing) until March.

The whole "Shredder" thing has cost a lot for the VA, but it is also costing on the timeliness of claims. I am not complaining about what is being done, but we do work on a "weighted" system (the faster you can move the claim, the better for you). I have to make a certain number of points in a day. I do not have the luxury of being able to spend an hour reviewing or researching a claim. I simply have too many claims in my range of responsibility. I know that it hurts the veteran in the end so I do what I can... I give out my office number to veterans, and I even give out my home number to some (several on this board).