VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

My lawyer called and said we are going forward with my CUE to the BVA. He says he is confident we will win. I guess he is talking about him and his tapeworm,ha,ha. We both agree that it was just the VARO not wanting to admit a mistake that will cost 100,000 dollars plus. He says the VA did not even address the issue we were bringing up in the CUE. They denied an issue we did not even raise and made up the rest. Now I have something to look forward to even if it takes two years.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

You must be a conservative and/or a optimist. LoL :angry: Two years for a CUE claim, what dream book are you reading from, cirtainly your not counting your eggs before your chickens have laid them.

Rockhound Rider :angry: :D

• HadIt.com Elder

Rockhound

Two years is the time it will probably take to get a hearing at the BVA. I am not counting chickens before they hatch. Me and my lawyer have looked at the facts of the case. He is working for free until the claim is won. Lawyers almost never do that unless they think they can win. They are not emotionally involved with a vet's claim. They are thinking of a payday. I just hope I live long enough to collect, but I will take it all the way. The DRO said I should have gotten a higher rating based on the evidence the VA did not consider, but he was probably overruled by someone who said "We are not going to pay this vet a couple of hundred thousand bucks and admit a 30 year old mistake, regardless of the evidence". So it is kicked down the road to the BVA because the lower level guys don't want to make a decision to grant.

• HadIt.com Elder
Rockhound

Two years is the time it will probably take to get a hearing at the BVA. I am not counting chickens before they hatch. Me and my lawyer have looked at the facts of the case. He is working for free until the claim is won. Lawyers almost never do that unless they think they can win. They are not emotionally involved with a vet's claim. They are thinking of a payday. I just hope I live long enough to collect, but I will take it all the way. The DRO said I should have gotten a higher rating based on the evidence the VA did not consider, but he was probably overruled by someone who said "We are not going to pay this vet a couple of hundred thousand bucks and admit a 30 year old mistake, regardless of the evidence". So it is kicked down the road to the BVA because the lower level guys don't want to make a decision to grant.

John, Who's your attorney? ~Wings

My lawyer called and said we are going forward with my CUE to the BVA. He says he is confident we will win. I guess he is talking about him and his tapeworm,ha,ha. We both agree that it was just the VARO not wanting to admit a mistake that will cost 100,000 dollars plus. He says the VA did not even address the issue we were bringing up in the CUE. They denied an issue we did not even raise and made up the rest. Now I have something to look forward to even if it takes two years.

Man they love those thin denials, I mean in the scene they will over look just about everything to give you the thinnest of denials and write it as you have know chance in hell while just skipping right over the evidence. I bet your lawyer loves this one because he can bite right in to them on this crap they pull.......