VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Claim Switched From My State To Another

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Received message from vet mark sr and he said:"...I filed my claim in St Louis 7 months ago. I got a letter last week that they said my claim is now in Little Rock, I had my c&p at Poplar Bluff. Is MO severely backed up with claims? From what I hear I may be better off decided in L.R....between Mo and Ar Is there any difference? Thanks, Mark"

I wrote claims are backed up everywhere. Gave info on evidence needed to pursue/gather/present with claims. I gave some site info and all of John Roche's book's info to him. But are there any vets who may be able to tell him :

1) Why the VA is moving claims to another state?(his)

2) Which state may be more benefical to him with his claim?

I read his posting from dec...he received some info here on his claims...it may be beneficial to encourage him to pursue the advise on his potential new claims addressed here too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looks like he joined hadit 7sept08.

Thanks to all. :rolleyes:

Edited by halos2

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

the VA has been shipping files all over the country from over worked VARO's to less stressed areas, but even after they rate the claim it gets sent back to the local VARO for all of the paperwork to be issued either the approval letters or denials they just do the processing at the office the file was sent to that is my understanding of the deal with passed off files

they did the same thing to me only they picked the worst to send to ,cleveland

ro and they did it on purpose to beat me . because they knew cleveland is the worst.

consider yourself lucky you did not wind up at cleveland.

Edited by skunk

same letter here. Portland Oregon to San Diego, CA.

Got the letter about 2 weeks ago, got a decision today. The decision looks like they rushed through it, but it's a good to hear something. Some money in the bank. Getting read to file a NOD.

Eric

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Looks like skunk got skunked as he said Cleveland did his. Too bad for him.

same letter here. Portland Oregon to San Diego, CA.

Got the letter about 2 weeks ago, got a decision today. The decision looks like they rushed through it, but it's a good to hear something. Some money in the bank. Getting read to file a NOD.

Eric