VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Complained To President

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

dollars to doughnuts says you get a copy-n-paste BS letter from the white house. On a side note, I have never had a issue with meds by mail. Maybe that's because Murfreesboro, TN is only a few hours from me. :rolleyes:

We don't have the mandatory meds by mail here. I can pick them up at the VAMC if I wish.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Good on you Pete, right to the top! You might want to CC to the VA Secretary. ~Wings

Way to go Pete. Obama ordered his staff to help a woman who personally pleaded with him for help. The staff got her a place to live and got her son a job. By the way. What kind of example is he setting by lately flying all over the country touting the stimulis? How much taxpayer money could have been used for something else, had he stayed home?

• HadIt.com Elder

I was getting my narcotic meds by mail and it was pretty good for a while. Then the VA pain clinic began messing with my dose of percoset. They said I was getting too much. This started them making me come to the VAMC to get a scrip and waiting around. Exactly the opposite of Pete's problem but no less aggravating. I complained once about the morphine side effects and now I am on the shit list. Depending on these nerds for anything is awful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

I have an acknowledgment that my email has been received and that my complaint is being looked into.

:rolleyes:

You probably can email the Secretary by using the first initial a dot and the last name at VA.gov.