VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Berta,

The Va Fudiciary came by ( Very nice guy) & agreed my Wife could handle my money.

I was sort of concerned about that as I didn't want to live on an allowance. HA All our money goes into one account now & he said it can stay the same & she doesn't have to make out those monthly reports.

So, overall I think that came out pretty well.

With the help of U I have went from nothing to 100% T & P, SMC-L,also my Wife is on SMC & found out when I checked my C Files I'm rated 10% for Tinnitus.

Oh ya, I'm also rated Incompetent but really don't care about that.

Thank You again for holding my hand & leading me thru the VA woods all these years.

I was going to file another claim but my Wife was sort of reluctant as we are doing fine now. "Don't stir up the pot" is what she said & I agree.

Berta, again I can't say what an Angel U have been in my hour of need.

Sincerly, Thank U very much

GARY

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Gary- I am so glad that the fiduciary suff worked out OK for you-

and I would think that the incompetency statement from VA will protect your rating as to future C & Ps.

You did great yourself Gary- a remarkable case of persistence and that is what pays off.

Gary- I am so glad that the fiduciary suff worked out OK for you-

and I would think that the incompetency statement from VA will protect your rating as to future C & Ps.

You did great yourself Gary- a remarkable case of persistence and that is what pays off.

Berta, But, none of it would have been possible if U hadn't answered all the countless questions I asked. Also the Guy said "We don't have to do monthly paper work to send in".. I still have a couple of claims I think would come out a success but my Wife is aware they can kill one on a new claim & advised me to not do it..... So I won't or I would have to listen to her in my Ear forever...HA & once again Thank U for being my Mentor & leading me thru all the VA hoops & Mine Fields because without U it wouldn't have happened......Will never forget all the help U have given me or forget U......Thank U very,very much

Sincerly,

GARY