VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ny Nbc News Local

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well.I have had enough of the run around from all The VARIOUS AGENCIES. ( VA ).

Today I called NBC NEWS Local here in New York Perhaps I did not express my concerns as to how widely this is prevalant so I suggested to Alice to go to Hadit.com in the Forum and read for herself how Negligent the VA is . (212) 664-4444

RE: Spoliate and falsifying documentation.Service Medical Records C- File as well. For what a Veteran must endure to Obtain what Clearly a Veteran is Entitled too By LAW.

I would Appreciate alot of feed back on this and just maybe it will draw the attention it so deserves that the Government has been Cheating Veterans for so many Years !!

Thank You

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

She should get the whole story from VA Watchdog.org -their sources are verified and she could also contact NVLSP for more info.

Or better yet she could publish the hearing transcripts from the House VACs who are looking into "spoilation"and the October Incident.These hearings can still be viewed on line but I think she would need the H VAC permission to publish them-maybe not.?

Hadit certainly is witness to the fact that many of us have been adversely affected by Shreddergate and spoilation-

but some here use handles and dont have their email addys published so how can she really get verifiable source material from us?

I do agree that this stuff should become public-I was talking to the Sub Comm today (Congressman Hall's office in DC -he has a NY office here in NY she could contact as well for more info-) and as I reminded them only the electronic veterans community is really aware of the IG stuff so far and when this all becomes public the new Sec is going to have even more problems-as more and more vets and widows become aware that they might have been denied because the VA trashed their stuff.

Then again I am with Pete on this- what exactly do you want us to do?

The only thing I can think of is that what has been my personal expierence with the ( VA ) Various Agencies.I can assure that this has not been productive at all to go from a 10% service connection to 40% in less than two years of advocating for one self and with out legal assistance something is very wrong here.

Having 2 different VSO Officers or Advocates in 30 years whom produce a big ZILTCH.I guess What I would do is the more people call in and ask for ALICE in RE: To VA and the Procedures or NEGLIGENCE on the VA for DUE Process Duty to Assist etc.

I know that all of you have had claims FESTERING for years DENY DENY DENY is the motto of the VA unless the GRIM REAPER is Knockin. the everything is APPROVED.What I am also trying to show that this is not out in the public eye and lots of folks really do not like to talk about the NEW BATTLE of ALLEGED having to prove that you are service connected or have been injured while serving for our great Country and a entitlement thats in place for you,and yet a new fight begins with adversarial and confrontational Government employees whom punch a clock 9 to 5.

Your thought s are encouraging and inspirational for me.Its like a splinter you can not remove.LOL

This seems to be a veteran positive place that vets come to get honest help from fellow vets. I kind of feel this is like our own little perimeter. I think I`m uncomfortable with inviting in outside press and I think others will be also. It will make many hesitant because of fear we have of losing what we have. Bottom line, I think maybe you should have ask and maybe taken a poll. Thats just my opinion.

Cavman

Edited by Cavman

The only thing I can think of is that what has been my personal expierence with the ( VA ) Various Agencies.I can assure that this has not been productive at all to go from a 10% service connection to 40% in less than two years of advocating for one self and with out legal assistance something is very wrong here.

Having 2 different VSO Officers or Advocates in 30 years whom produce a big ZILTCH.I guess What I would do is the more people call in and ask for ALICE in RE: To VA and the Procedures or NEGLIGENCE on the VA for DUE Process Duty to Assist etc.

I know that all of you have had claims FESTERING for years DENY DENY DENY is the motto of the VA unless the GRIM REAPER is Knockin. the everything is APPROVED.What I am also trying to show that this is not out in the public eye and lots of folks really do not like to talk about the NEW BATTLE of ALLEGED having to prove that you are service connected or have been injured while serving for our great Country and a entitlement thats in place for you,and yet a new fight begins with adversarial and confrontational Government employees whom punch a clock 9 to 5.

Your thought s are encouraging and inspirational for me.Its like a splinter you can not remove.LOL

What exactly are your claims you are waiting on?