VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ny Nbc News Local

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well.I have had enough of the run around from all The VARIOUS AGENCIES. ( VA ).

Today I called NBC NEWS Local here in New York Perhaps I did not express my concerns as to how widely this is prevalant so I suggested to Alice to go to Hadit.com in the Forum and read for herself how Negligent the VA is . (212) 664-4444

RE: Spoliate and falsifying documentation.Service Medical Records C- File as well. For what a Veteran must endure to Obtain what Clearly a Veteran is Entitled too By LAW.

I would Appreciate alot of feed back on this and just maybe it will draw the attention it so deserves that the Government has been Cheating Veterans for so many Years !!

Thank You

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

cavman that is our worst fear if we complain then the VA will retaliate and reduce or take away the benefits we have earned and usually had to fight years to get. Maybe that is one reason I am too supid to quit despite being 100% P&T for PTSD I am continuing the fight because if I die from cardiac problems beforethe 10 year mark which is Dec 2012 in my case then my wife and son get nothing

So I feel it is necessary for me to continue the NODs and appeals and pushing it to the BVA level 2 weeks ago asking for either direct SC since I had as stroke within 12 months of being discharged after Gulf War One and 7 heart attacks and a failed triple bypass, hypertension, 2 failed stints a heart ejection fraction of 25% and a power chair due to bad lung usage I can't walk more than 100 feet without having to rest.

So silly me I have kept the appeals going since Nov 2002 and the fact that the VA does not wnat to acknowledge my use in the classified human experiments at Edgewood Arsenal using chemical weapons and drugs in Jun - Aug 1974 the VVA and six vets just filed a lawsuit in San Francisco http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2009/01/12-8

What This Case Is About

Plaintiffs seek declaratory and injunctive relief only – no monetary damages – and Plaintiffs seek redress for 25 years of diabolical experiments followed by over 30 years of neglect, including:

the use of troops to test nerve gas, psychochemicals, and thousands of other toxic chemical or biological substances and perhaps most gruesomely, the insertion of septal implants in the brains of subjects in a ghastly series of mind control experiments that went awry;

the failures to secure informed consent and other widespread failures to follow the precepts of U.S. and international law regarding the use of human subjects, including the 1953 Wilson Directive and the Nuremberg Code;

an almost fanatical refusal to satisfy their legal and moral obligations to locate the victims of their gruesome experiments or to provide health care or compensation to them;

the deliberate destruction of evidence and files documenting their illegal actions, actions which were punctuated by fraud, deception, and a callous disregard for the value of human life.

The Complaint asks the Court to determine that Defendants’ actions were illegal and that Defendants have a duty to notify all victims and to provide them with health care going forward.

http://www.edgewoodtestvets.org/

All:

Testvet said:

"that is our worst fear if we complain then the VA will retaliate and reduce or take away the benefits"

There is no doubt in my mind that the VA USES this fear to keep Vets quiet...and to keep things "status quo"...just like the VA likes them.

I say let em try to further retaliate on me. Yea..they could crush me..but not without getting some of my blood on themselves. Yes, I say further retaliate because there is little doubt that the RO "interpreting my NOD as a benefit claim" is retaliation.

That being said, we live in America and our brothers have fought for certain rights for us that protect us from our own government. I, for one, wont live in fear of them violating the law and taking away my benefits, because I have a right to say that is not ok. Yes, the VBA, VAOIG, BVA and a host of others are all part of VA and we know they are all responsible to the same person. Our "hadit" gun is our secret

Remember the VA is afraid of Veterans, too.

-they are afraid a Veteran may report their actions and they may loose their job.

-they are afraid of the new Secretary and his new policies

-they are afraid of accountability

-they are afraid of "getting caught" shredding documents, faking dates, etc.

-they are afraid of loosing their retirement

-they are afraid that a Veteran may go to the media and someone may actually listen to them.

Frankly, the VA has a lot more to fear than we do. Remember, CBS news reports that 120 Veterans commit suicide per week. How do they know if one of them is not going to come to the RO and take out a few RO managers that cheated him out of his benefits with him?

I do not have to give a report to congress on how I spend my money. I dont have other government employees looking over my shoulder and asking why I denied this guy, or why I approved that guy. My actions dont appear online, except when I want to make a comment.

If the VA draws their "retaliation gun" then I shall draw my "media gun" my "lawyer gun" and my "hadit" gun. I think my 3 guns beats their one gun every time. Our hadit gun is our secret weapon of knowledge and brotherhood.

Edited by broncovet

Hello All Hope All Is Well.(CAVMAN What exactly are your claims you are waiting on? )

Service connection both knees listed in SMR ,PTSD also listed in SMR,Rape also listed in SMR the only way I found this out is through SPN CODE DD-214 they have me listed as a Homosexual.Chronic Prostatitus,Urological,Dermatology all treatment records at VAMC 30 years.In my Service seperation papers the Rape is not addressed only on my DD-214 and no Iam not a Homosexual.

Various skin conditions exposure to CS Gas Mustard Gas during BCT 1977 Ft LeonardWood Missouri.My initial Award Letter from 1982 states MUSCULOLSKELKATEL CONDITIONS for service connected conditions.

The only condition according to VARO for Service connection is my Left Knee had surgey on active duty 50 days in Tripler Army Hosp. and second surgery 1980 Hospital for Special Surgery. and have been listed as a 10% disabled from 1982 to 2008 upgrade tp 40%.Only because of HADIT.COM and everyone whom has shared there knowledge in assistance to pursue a entitlement that should have been there upon discharge or seperation.

• I also filed TDIU Claim is at BVA now and has been there since Oct.2008 no reply to date.