• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Available Subscriptions

Stretch

Contour Belt With Back Pads

I bought this belt to strengthen my stomach and back muscles. This unit has many programs in it. It is extremely powerful at the upper settings. The belt, with back unit, cost total $250.00 on the INTERNET.

It seems strange that the pain in my back has been lessened. I was just going for making my back and stomach muscles stronger so that I wouldn't fall over so much. I have L-4 to L-5 and L-5 to S1 injury that has always been painful in many ways. This injury has caused me to have weight in my stomach due to being unable to exercise that area at all.

I was given a tens unit several years ago, but the tens unit is weak compared to this Contour Unit. The front and back units work at the same time. I wasn't expecting to lose a few pounds either, but that comes with the territory.

Ad

Stretch, What's the name or manufacture of this belt? I have suffered with back pain for almost 40 years. TENS units are weak for me too. Did you check our ebay for this belt? Thanks. Is the name of this Contour belt??

I bought this belt to strengthen my stomach and back muscles. This unit has many programs in it. It is extremely powerful at the upper settings. The belt, with back unit, cost total $250.00 on the INTERNET.

It seems strange that the pain in my back has been lessened. I was just going for making my back and stomach muscles stronger so that I wouldn't fall over so much. I have L-4 to L-5 and L-5 to S1 injury that has always been painful in many ways. This injury has caused me to have weight in my stomach due to being unable to exercise that area at all.

I was given a tens unit several years ago, but the tens unit is weak compared to this Contour Unit. The front and back units work at the same time. I wasn't expecting to lose a few pounds either, but that comes with the territory.

Edited by halos2

The Tens unit I have is from frontier medical and is called tri-wave. This belt makes that tens look like nothing.

I found the site again. I bought the belt on some TV offer, but this site has the same one that I have. You don't need the disc with exercises on it, so you don't have to order the disc on the website (this disc has to do with dumbells). If you look at the back attachment it has two oblong tens patches about 5" x 2.75". The patches are close together on both sides of the spine. There are 4 of the patches on the back and four on the front.

They have patches to order, but I found out (others talking) you can moisten the patches with water and they are good as new. The patches keep their stickiness for about 30 times before they start to dry out then just put the water on them.

It starts out with pulses for warm up, and then wham it starts a gripping kind of in a downward motion pulling the muscles together the length of the patch (about 6"). When the motion routine first starts it kind of startling, but after that first startle it is really amazing. I didn't know there was anything like this. You can adjust the intensity up or down. I only run both sides at around 30%. There are 6 major programs in the unit, with about 5 frequences for each program.

The unit has 4 AAA batteries that comes with it. I use rechargable batteries and have only recharged them once in three week.

My Son works for UPS and he is amazed with it also. He is getting one for himself.

https://www.thecontour.com/Home/Store/AllPr...01/Default.aspx

I have only been using it for about 3 weeks. My rhomboid muscles have been painful for about 3 years, and I moved the belt up in the upper area of my back. It made the rhomboids hurt for a while, but the pain seems to be going away.

Another strange thing, at the VA yesterday, my oxygen sat was 99. I have always been between 90 and 95 sometimes lower. This could just be a fluke in the VA machines.

If you just want to use the Pads off the belt, it works good also. Here is a list of the locations you can use for the pads. I will keep any progress up to date.

BodyPartChart.pdf