VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Desert Storm Spouse & Children Sick

Rate this question

purple

Question

Need to pick the brains of my fellow Hadit members. I've been contacted by a woman who is the ex-wife of a Desert Storm vet. She reports he has all of the classic symptoms of Gulf War Illness and he is indeed very ill. Additionally, she and her children also have all of the symptoms and are ill!

Has anyone heard of this being contagious somehow? She said that so far the VA has not been helpful at all (surprise, surprise).

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

If any veteran would like a FREE copy of the DVD Beyond Treason http://www.beyondtreason.com , Joyce Riley has set aside 10,000 copies to give away FREE of charge to veterans. If you would like to receive your free DVD, she is asking to verify that you are a veteran by sending anything such as a copy of discharge papers, VFW card, American Legion Card, VA Card, DD214 or copy of your Military ID.....whichever you prefer....be sure to black out any info you think is too sensitive to send such as social security number etc. She is only interested in making sure you are or were a veteran.

Be sure to include your name and CURRENT address!!

Send to:

AGWVA

FREE DVD

P.O. Box 85

Versailles, MO 65084

Or Fax to:

1-573-378-5998

--------------------

HONOR OUR VETERANS WITH BETTER CARE AND BENEFITS

This might be helpful if there are anymore copies left. For all GWV's

I read this online that The Family could have the GWS.. Not sure what site it was on...My wife came down with Coloitis and I also had one child born with Under developed lungs and had to be in NEO-Natel for three weeks ..I often wonder if it has anything to do with My service.What I read said it could...Maybe one day this will all come to a boil and the Desert Storm Veterans will get answers.. I believe its a long way off..Unless Someone is strong-enough to cut through the Crap in Washington.. But Whom?