VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

John Rossie Blue Water Navy Ao

Rate this question

Berta

Question

This show will be good- link at top of page to SVR radio- Stardust.com

Call ins toll free 1-877-213-4329 and join the chat room if you wish-

Jerrel Cook is hosting, I am co Host, and John has a BWV widow on line too to join us.

(The Smoger AO law suit has been thrown out of court-Supreme Court)

Gerson Smoger posted a beautiful letter thanking us all for the support -forget where it is posted at Watchdog I think-

BWN vets have to prove direct SC with one boot on Vietnamese soil or Brown Water inlet /tributary mil service. Haas case is over.

We also will discuss the H VAC hearing -more than likely.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Meddac,

Thanks for doing your best to help claimants obtain any

benefits they are eligible for.

carlie

You have the means to contact me anytime you need to talk, or need ANY assistance. Your more than welcome.

Meddac- I hope you have read my posts where I do, from time to time, give credit to all of the excellent people I personally have known, who work for VA at all levels.

It is just that the good workers like you- who do put the vet first- are compromised by the ones who get close to Fed retirement and dont give 100% anymore and to some who simply dont have a clue.

I went to the ER months ago- Bath VAMC- the main VA hospital (there were 2) which I proved had malpracticed on my husband and as you know the VA admitted to causing his death.

It was closer than my primary private docs hosp-and I put my faith in them -the malpractice situation was over a decade ago-and those docs are gone. I received exempliary care.

In the claims system-I have no doubt that there are excellent individuals at every VARO.

You are one of them.

We need MORE like you.

CBS wanted me on the Katy Couric show-they read my H VAC testimony- until they realised I live far out in the boonies- and a TV crew from NY would have heck of time finding me-and then probably everyone in the village would show up too if they got wind of CBS news pulling up at 2000 feet altitude to a sheep and beef farm.

But if you read my testimony-I had good cause and didnt have time to even prepare a formal statement-which would have been far worse-

None of these things should be happening to vets and widows.

And they didnt start in OCtober 2007 by any means.

Thank you for your service to our nations veterans!