VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Home Page For Hadit.com Check It Out And Tell Me What You Think

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

i do have the sound set so it only plays the first time you come to the site or refresh the page and i only have it set on the home page. i will look at turning it off, though i've got feedback positive and negative on the sound

I like it with one exception, and I am sure my opinion on this is more than a little contraversial.

I would recommend "skipping" the audio on the site because it takes longer to load..this would be particularly important with "dial up" internet users.

I can just imagine a poor Veteran, who can only afford dial up, getting discouraged because the page took a long time to load and then moving on. Most people who get discouraged by a slow loading web page never visit it again. Most people dont have a lot of patience for a site to load, I know I dont, so I would make the home page load very quickly. If a person wants to view video, audio, etc, I humbly suggest a link to those things to prevent the slow loading of the home page. JMHO.

• HadIt.com Elder

Tbird, looks good but maybe I missed something. Seems like the new home page has wide margins on my computer. Also, seems like the home page bumped accross a couple of connections before loading. Its possible the service has tags, or required 'links' to open the page.

I'll check it out again, could be just a blip on my computers part.

Cg'up2009!