VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nuff Said, Thanks Everyone For Their Assistance.

Rate this question

Jayg

Question

Things are getting out of hand here. It's a matter of misinformation/lack of information. Nothing more. It's going to be looked into. Thanks everyone for their assistance.

Jay

Edited by Jayg

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think dad doesnt want to kid to know and fed him a line of Bull to keep him from getting his hands on dads money?

or else it is totally bogus. VA dont pay retro over time. Just Ask JG Wentworth.

J

Did he file the claim for increase within one year of getting the pacemake/defib kit? What is some other stuff? I am afraid that there is a lot of information that is left out. Bottom line appeal the decision.

Edited by sharon

I agree with j - Dad's trying to keep some of Dad's money.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dad may just be getting a little pension offset by Social Security or something.

A fiduciary was mentioned - Does Dad still have all or most of his marbles ?

(No harm intended)

Could be a few things - But I hope that it is -- Dad's trying to keep some of Dad's money.

carlie

I think dad doesnt want to kid to know and fed him a line of Bull to keep him from getting his hands on dads money?

or else it is totally bogus. VA dont pay retro over time. Just Ask JG Wentworth.

J

LOL!!! This is exactly what I thought when I first looked at this thread. How funny...great minds think alike.