VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nuff Said, Thanks Everyone For Their Assistance.

Rate this question

Jayg

Question

Things are getting out of hand here. It's a matter of misinformation/lack of information. Nothing more. It's going to be looked into. Thanks everyone for their assistance.

Jay

Edited by Jayg

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I think dad doesnt want to kid to know and fed him a line of Bull to keep him from getting his hands on dads money?

or else it is totally bogus. VA dont pay retro over time. Just Ask JG Wentworth.

I know this guy too well to think that. He's a family man and a teacher of many years tenure. He spends a lot of time and energy helping out at his dad's place.

I strongly suspect it is a misunderstanding of exactly what is going on and misnaming the compensation. I'll see what else I can find out.

I know this guy too well to think that. He's a family man and a teacher of many years tenure. He spends a lot of time and energy helping out at his dad's place.

I strongly suspect it is a misunderstanding of exactly what is going on and misnaming the compensation. I'll see what else I can find out.

Misunderstanding/too little information is the heart of the problem. They're going to go back and look into it and thanks to all.

But my friend is not trying to clip his Dad! Ok? :rolleyes:

I will concur that I think something is wrong with this picture..

Some possibilities:

1. VA employee fraud

2. Nursing home employee? fraud

3. Con Artist at work

4. Fiduciary fraud

5. Mis communication

6. Somebody doesnt want you to know what is going on, maybe because of fear.

Could be the natural progresion of awards.

SC granted at X percentage= small backpay

increase later granted on NOD= another backpayment

another increase= another backpayment

EED= another backpayment.

If he was retired, he is probaly talking about having his retired pay restored, CDRP or CRSC. Not fuuly restored until 2014

• HadIt.com Elder

And, then there was the dude that told everybody about his military service....his wounds in hand-to-hand combat with the enemy and how he suffered for all these years and how the VA wouldn't pay him but $100 a month and how sorry the VA was, etc., etc., etc.............and when he died, his daughter contacted the VA for a grave plot............................................................................

...you guessed it. They never heard of this person.

just sayin'

Edited by LarryJ