VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Doctors Report

Rate this question

peb1

Question

Had my Usual 2wk Appt Yesterday, This was the First time I could Show My Doctor My Decision Letter From R.O. , She Was Extremely Upset!!! I showed her a Copy Of my NOD Dated 3/16/2009. She Agreed With all That was Sent. Then She Put the Following in my Record: That I was Permanently and Totaly Disabled due to PTSD, After Treating Me For the last 14 Months. Iwill Not Be able to Seek employment Now Or in the Future... And That this Condition, Has Made me Unemployable Since November 2007. I Believe This A good Addition to My N.O.D. I have A 2nd C&p Today For Hearing Loss, They Deffered it During The Initial Rating, Reason Stated Was, C-File was not there for Examiner to Review, Imagine That!!!!!!!! Well Thats it For Now, Yall Take Care Patrick.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Yeah, that will be the thing to hope for...that the DRO actually reads the statement entered by your doc...is this a VAMC doc or community doctor?

Yeah, that will be the thing to hope for...that the DRO actually reads the statement entered by your doc...is this a VAMC doc or community doctor?

Its a V.A. Doctor, I Sure Hope They Read It..... Thanks for The Response. Patrick.

Well, in that case...you can always get a copy of your progress notes...highlight the entry made by your doc and send that in via your VSO, if you have one...and also certified/return receipt directly to the VA. I send all correspondence like that...sometimes it doubles in my C-File. But better safe than sorry...smile!!