Hello, Everyone

MannersM

The name is Michael, and I'm a 40yo (birthday is in July) Gulf war veteran. I am currently - after three years of fighting with the VA - rated at 70% for PTSD, with IU, and I'm at the ALJ stage of fighting for SSDI. You can probably already guess that I am unemployed, and have been since January of last year.

I had come across hadit.com a while back while searching for information to use in my battle with the VA, but forgot about it until recently. While perusing the forum, I've foun that there is a wealth of information here, and hope that I can add to the discussions.

The biggest part of my battle for service connection was that the VA was saying my stressor didn't happen. After a short 5 minute search, I had discovered a pile of information including SEVERAL de-classified documents concerning the SCUD attacks during Desert Storm. Anyone needing this info can contact me and I can see about getting it to you.

Well, that's about all for now. Anyone wanting to ask a question may do so, but I do reserve the right to ignore or answer as i feel like :lol:

Michael

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

Welcome to Hadit.

Congratulations on you IU grant with compensation paid at 100%.

Thru an ALJ hearing I was successful in a Fully Favorable decision

in my request for SSDI benefits.

Do you have an attorney or law firm representing you ?

If so, you may want to ask them if you will be required to show up

personally at your ALJ Hearing. My law firm handled everything and

my presence was not required, which resulted in much less stress for me.

I would appreciate it if you could share with me, your pile of information including SEVERAL de-classified documents concerning the SCUD attacks during Desert Storm. Anyone needing this info can contact me and I can see about getting it to you.

There is a PM (private message feature HADIT offers that you could get it to me that way

or we have a Forum, Gulf War Illness http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=98,

that you could post it into.

Thanks,

carlie

carlie,

I'm being represented by Allsup for the SSDI. My Uncle went through them, and suggested I contact them. I don't think I could have made it this far without them!

I'll share my SCUD info, no problem. In fact, it may be easier to post in the GWI forum. I'll get with you about getting the info to ya, also.

Michael