VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Looking For Opinions On Claim

Rate this question

majrrich

Question

Hi all, I would like some opinions on the following situation. I put a request in for IU inOct 2008 and eariler EED. Called my DAV Rep in Jan 2009 was told a favorable decision was for IU was made and EED was denied on Dec 8, 2008, I contacted the VA via IRIS in Jan was told a decision has been made and I should hear in thirty days. Contacted VA Via IRIS in Feb was informed the authorizer needed more info and sent it back to the RO called my Rep last week and told it was at the authorizer, Any thoughts on what is happening.

Thanks, Rich

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Hi all, I would like some opinions on the following situation. I put a request in for IU inOct 2008 and eariler EED. Called my DAV Rep in Jan 2009 was told a favorable decision was for IU was made and EED was denied on Dec 8, 2008, I contacted the VA via IRIS in Jan was told a decision has been made and I should hear in thirty days. Contacted VA Via IRIS in Feb was informed the authorizer needed more info and sent it back to the RO called my Rep last week and told it was at the authorizer, Any thoughts on what is happening.

Thanks, Rich

If it is back at the authorizer, then they must have gotten what they needed. Like Carlie said, all that you can do is wait.

You are doing good by staying on top of it, though. I would expect something soon.