VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cpap Use

Rate this topic

I have a cpap machine and had been using a partial mask. The mask did not work and I called the VA respiratory department who had issued the machine. The tech ordered a nasual device that has worked great and I would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with the mask. The VAMC treated me right all I had to do was explain my situation and they took care of the problem.

Jim Lane TDIU T&P

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VetWife Advocate
I have a cpap machine and had been using a partial mask. The mask did not work and I called the VA respiratory department who had issued the machine. The tech ordered a nasual device that has worked great and I would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with the mask. The VAMC treated me right all I had to do was explain my situation and they took care of the problem.

Jim Lane TDIU T&P

Jim,

Good for you. I am glad it is working. Joe had to get a full face mask, he breathes/snores through his mouth also!! Takes meds before and is so drowsy, it works for him. Need to have it adjussted as he is snoring on his side. Best with shorter range if you have that type, so I am told.

Brenda