VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

They Set Me Up?

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

Hey yall new update I got my PTSD C&P and legs C%P set up for next month got the letter today. Hey Shane/Hoppy that Doc you guys ripped on the MH C&P that tried to bogusly trying so hard to stick me with a Borderline Personality Disorder, LOL, He's doing my C&P for PTSD. and the hits just keep right on coming...He starts that "puny" word crap again they will cart me to jail. Last year when I saw him he read some back to me of our conversation and he had stated I said the word "puny" I stated I did not I stated I did not and it went on for 3 or 4 minutes and I thought it was over and he states "you did say puny" and I said what the f(&*! ever man lets get on with this. That sucker must had said Personality Disorder 10 or 15 times ........I never knew that they could send you back to the very same Doctor like that it just seems he would have an ax to grind and stick to his last eval you know this does worry me....

Edited by yoggie2

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Yup, Yoggie. And the shiZits is, you can't do much about it. What you are gonna have to do is go in there with a big smile and an attitude that this is just gonna be another walk in the park, springtime, roses, etc. DO NOT let on that you EVEN remember this dude. HE's seen two thousand others since he saw you. He don't know you from Adam.

just sayin'

...and don't forget your tape recorder...

That's funny I picked up one a week ago. This very same Doctor tried like hell to pin that BPD on me and went so far as to make up and put words in my mouth and was forming a BPD by stating things I did not say! things like I felt abandon by my mom and my wife to when I stated I clearly sent them to FL because I wanted to be alone, also stated he read my medical records when he clearly did not (Jbasser/rental caught him cold there) I missed it or didn't understand it. I realize this guy see's hundreds of people a year but I find it hard to beleive that if he reads my records this time he will see where he C&P'd me a little over a year ago and tried to screw the hell out of me on this exam, it was almost the end game had I not recieved the help here I did.. and Jbasser also seen where the benefit of the doubt was not even applied it was a screw job all the way around but this guy went out of his way..........Yog

• HadIt.com Elder

Wow Yoggie, seems like you need a tablet of paper and the exam checklist+- to write notes down with. If the doctor goes too fast for you, maybe you can ask him to repeat himself a little louder because you couldnt hear him while writing your notes. I had a civilian doctor that sternly asked me to repeat myself a few times and I caught on that he was recording the visit. Changed docs, but you can't do that.

Wow Yoggie, seems like you need a tablet of paper and the exam checklist+- to write notes down with. If the doctor goes too fast for you, maybe you can ask him to repeat himself a little louder because you couldnt hear him while writing your notes. I had a civilian doctor that sternly asked me to repeat myself a few times and I caught on that he was recording the visit. Changed docs, but you can't do that.

Now that's something that never even cross my mind at all he might be recording it and now that I think about it I really think that may have been the case. I think I'll take the list for this one and my wife if they will let her in. This guy was all over the place and acted as if he wanted to check with me to see if this is what I said, you know kinda like he was doing me a favor? and he initiated an argument over the word "puny" which I thought was really weird and stupid, it was like me-"no I didn't" and he'd say "yes you did" and I say "no I didn't" he'd say "yes you did". I almost started to throw in a "yes you did' to screw with him to see if he'd say "No you didn't!"....Yog

Edited by yoggie2

Yes I do if you guys could post those list for me I'd be in your debt.

1.PTSD

2.Spine and legs

I had these links a a time but I have lost them.................

If you could post those list for me I be very thankful , Thanks Yall. Rich

Edited by yoggie2