VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Deferred Decision

Rate this question

Izzy

Question

I was looking through my paperwork and I notice that on my last C&P decision I have a statement that reads: "We have deferred a decision on the folowing issues because we need additional information or evidence:"

one spuring of LS and L4 with degenerative changes and lower back pain secondary to degenerative joint disease

Scoliosis, lumber spine with lower back pain secondary to head trauma

This was in December 7, 2007.

Should I do something about it or just wait like always for VA?

Izzy

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I was looking through my paperwork and I notice that on my last C&P decision I have a statement that reads: "We have deferred a decision on the folowing issues because we need additional information or evidence:"

one spuring of LS and L4 with degenerative changes and lower back pain secondary to degenerative joint disease

Scoliosis, lumber spine with lower back pain secondary to head trauma

This was in December 7, 2007.

Should I do something about it or just wait like always for VA?

Izzy

Izzy,

You say this was on a C&P decision -- do you perhaps mean a Rating Decision ?

carlie

Izzy,

You say this was on a C&P decision -- do you perhaps mean a Rating Decision ?

carlie

Izzy,

You posted,

"a proposed decreased of degenerated joint disease that I have had for years, I guess they discovered a cure for such illness".

Thanks for giving me a laugh today - I needed it :)

carlie

Izzy,

You posted,

"a proposed decreased of degenerated joint disease that I have had for years, I guess they discovered a cure for such illness".

Thanks for giving me a laugh today - I needed it :)

carlie

I know Carlie, this agency is a like a clown and use us as their jokes. I was going through my paperwork and found out that they did some X-rays of my lungs back in Jun 2007 and notice that I had a "prominent paranchymal markings with no inflitration and Ill defined nodular density in the left lung base seen"

To my sorprise nothing has been mentioned to me about my intern or Dr.

In Sep 2007 I had another X-Ray done and the report states "Prominent pulmonary markings in both lungs field without infiltration, effusion.

I guess that I would not be able to apply for C&P because its my lungs.

Izzy

I know Carlie, this agency is a like a clown and use us as their jokes. I was going through my paperwork and found out that they did some X-rays of my lungs back in Jun 2007 and notice that I had a "prominent paranchymal markings with no inflitration and Ill defined nodular density in the left lung base seen"

To my sorprise nothing has been mentioned to me about my intern or Dr.

In Sep 2007 I had another X-Ray done and the report states "Prominent pulmonary markings in both lungs field without infiltration, effusion.

I guess that I would not be able to apply for C&P because its my lungs.

Izzy

Hello Carlie

Could you believe that they actually decreased my rating from 10% to 0%, I just found the paperwork, I guess my mind is really messed up.

I went to DAV and complained about it, I have an appointment next week for my knee degenerative joint disease.

Any advise, it is going to be done at a private facility, it will not be done at the VA Hospital.

Izzy