VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssoc

Rate this question

SLEDGE

Question

Comrades,

I just received another SSOC.

It says that since I submitted no new and material evidence my claims cannot be reopened.

Since my claims have NEVER been closed and our last letter advised the RO of that small fact, I think it's time to punt.

sledge

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest VetWife Advocate
Comrades,

I just received another SSOC.

It says that since I submitted no new and material evidence my claims cannot be reopened.

Since my claims have NEVER been closed and our last letter advised the RO of that small fact, I think it's time to punt.

sledge

SLEDGE,

What's your game plan? High kick to BVA?

Brenda

Welllllll,

First, I'm gonna draw a pentagram on the RO parkinglot.

Then I'm going to paint my naked body red.

While the cameras roll I'm planning on folding up into the fetal position and crying.

Then go like a bat outa hell before the white coats arrive.

sledge

ps My lawyer is already on it.

By the way,

As I receive information about the latest plan of action I'll be posting it here.

Probably on next Wednesday.

I'm hoping we are going back to the court over 'Due Process' cause I ain't had any.

sledge

They did the same thing to me. I reopened 4 claims in 03 and theyThe deferred the Migraine had Hypertension claims and granted the Cervical DJD/DDD and denied the perephial nerves associated with rediculpathy. They did say that there was not suffucient evidence to re-open the claim, but it was befire the 1 year period was up. I sent the information and I have a recipt and I have looked at the claims folder. It is in there. I called the 800 number to check on the claim several times and got a bunch of BS , Appeal, rating board. Then I called a couple of weeks ago and they said it had been closed as to the date of the letter I received. Needless to say I went Bezerk and filed off a statement in support of claim, another doctors diagnosis of Hypertension with diastolic readings of 104 / 102 / 98. I ripped them good and called my Congressman, I am in process of filing with the Inspector General. I am even going to the regional office next week to View the folder again. I want to get my SS Disability Attorney to go with me. He was the Doc that diagnosed my condition.

Like I recently told my lawyer,

The RO is doing this crap to certain vets on an ongoing basis.

For reasons known only to the RO, we have been selected to be screwed.

This is personal.

sledge