VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Med Change To Morphine

Rate this topic

I agree Wayne, we should all pray for each other. The prayer is the best medicine. I don't see how you take that much morphine. I have not taken in a few days and I am still sick and throwing up. I'm so sorry for your pain. Makes me fell like a real whinner. You are absolutely right about the weather. It plays a big role in my pain level, people think I'm nuts but all my doctors agree with me. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks for the support.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, spent the night at the VA hooked to an IV & phenagren. Been 6 days since I took the morphine and I'm still sick. It's better today. Went to the chiropractor and thats really helped. VA doc changed my medication again. Oxycodone, tried it made me sick. VA doc said I was very sensitive to medication. My chiropractor says he couldn't believe they gave me the morphine. Said the VA was giving up on trying to help me. Maybe he's right, just letting you all know I'm feeling better. Maybe in a couple of days all this junk will be out of my system. I can't beleive there are people who actually want to take all this junk. If they had to live in pain like us the would beg to be normal. Thanks again for your support. Maybe I'm on my way to gettin straight.

• HadIt.com Elder

David

The VA just changed my meds from morphine to methodone. I have no idea what that is going to do to me. Maybe they think I am a drug addict. I don't argue with the idiots as long as I get relief. They wanted to do a nerve block on my back but I went to a private doctor since after all the screw ups I don't want to give them a chance to put in in a wheelchair.