Exam Was Doomed From Start

jim n ok

Question

had a tbi c and p on friday.the dr's name is tran...with a big attitude . asked me what problems i was experiencing and when i started to tell himhe went ballistic" all veterans think that everything that happens is from injuries suffered in military ,that not true,not everything comes from injury in service.all veterans are same" interview over,he had me sign a waiver to a butt check,that had nothing to do with my headaches and vision....so if you have a c and p in okla city..beware of a dr. tran.....

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Report the bastard. You are due an honest C&P an respect from the Doctor. That was not a legitimate C&P.

If you live close enough to your VARO - go there, sign in to see a VA rep

and talk to them,right away. Request to put this in writing there and get

a copy date stamped. I would put the reply to number on it from the correspondence

you have already recieved from VA.

jmho,

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

New England Journal of Medicine just published a paper on "Mild TBI", where certain named medical doctors who work for the VA, have said that self-reported symptoms of TBI are motivated by compensation. But, the article also says, the VA doesn't know how to properly assess mild TBI, nor do they have any hard studies. Whenever the VA doesn't know what they are doing in their medical professions, they blame the vets!! ~Wings

Edited by Wings

I agree that you need to file a formal complaint ASAP!! If you're not close enough to your VARO to go in person, as Carlie suggested, you can always use the IRIS system....just don't call the 1-800#, you won't get anywhere.

Won't hurt to contact your elected officials either. Be sure to state in your complaint why you needed the C&P, what your symptoms are, etc, and then go on to state how you were treated...be very specific and include all names and dates. The more details the better.

Sorry you were treated so badly.