VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Exam Was Doomed From Start

Rate this question

jim n ok

Question

had a tbi c and p on friday.the dr's name is tran...with a big attitude . asked me what problems i was experiencing and when i started to tell himhe went ballistic" all veterans think that everything that happens is from injuries suffered in military ,that not true,not everything comes from injury in service.all veterans are same" interview over,he had me sign a waiver to a butt check,that had nothing to do with my headaches and vision....so if you have a c and p in okla city..beware of a dr. tran.....

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I guess he let the cat out of the bag on the disdain these doc's really feel about veteran, everyone is a welfare care that walks in. Man I feel sorry for you for having to go through that. I have 2 C&P's coming up in a few days and its sh*t like this that worries me the you get some Doctor with an AXE to grind and his treatment of veterans just breads more distrust of and for the system...yog

• HadIt.com Elder
thanks larry..i used to live at 516 north broadway in checotah.

I lived on SW 5th, just south of hwy 266 (W Gentry).

Many moons, many winters ago.

Had a little girlfriend that lived at the Odd Fellows Home.

• HadIt.com Elder

I would get a copy of the C&P before I do anything like Larry says. The VC doctor might just be letting off steam. He knows he cannot make such a statement about a vet unless he can prove it. What basis does this nut have for saying those things. He sounds like he has a TBI.

had a tbi c and p on friday.the dr's name is tran...with a big attitude . asked me what problems i was experiencing and when i started to tell himhe went ballistic" all veterans think that everything that happens is from injuries suffered in military ,that not true,not everything comes from injury in service.all veterans are same" interview over,he had me sign a waiver to a butt check,that had nothing to do with my headaches and vision....so if you have a c and p in okla city..beware of a dr. tran.....

I know the feeling when I went for a c&p exam for PTSD after filing a NOD, I was told by the Psychiatrist to "wait a couple years, it's to soon". The eval and report were a joke and as expected I got no increase. I was so frustrated as i'm sure you are, but don't make the mistake I did. I let it go and now have to refile as it has been over a year. Fight it don't let it go.

Bergie