VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long After C&p Exam Do You.................

Rate this question

JayBrown1

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

it has been my experience that you usually get a decision within 3 months but all VAROs are different some handle them faster and some are slower

Wow....it so depends. One thing I've learned about dealing with the VA.....never talk timelines with them. My claim was fast in VA-standards. Other claims are longer.

Remember the phrase "hurry up & wait"?

Yup....it still applies. I'd say if you want to check the status of your claim in a few months, submit an IRIS inquiry....never call the 1-800#!

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with Testvet. Once you have the C&P you will get an answer in a short time using VA timeline. You are almost there as far as decision does and I wish you good luck and hope you get what you want and are entitled too for your service.

I agree with Testvet. Once you have the C&P you will get an answer in a short time using VA timeline. You are almost there as far as decision does and I wish you good luck and hope you get what you want and are entitled too for your service.
Thanks Pete!

Had C&P exam 12/08, and I received call from DAV yesterday. He was calling to let me know claim was sucessful got full A&A at R2.

VA called today to verify bank info for direct deposit. Good luck,

Going to put some things I thought helped on next note.

• HadIt.com Elder

aus:

Congrats I think yours took a little longer cause it was complicated and probably needed some extra signatures