VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C/p Exam Always Rates Me Very Low

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

Hey I got this problem. I always get the same Nurse Practioneir (who thinks he is a doctor LOL) who on several occasions has low balled me on every ocassion where I had to appeal his descions. I am asking for a rate increase on a SC injury that has gotten worse. What are you guys thoughts how do I bypass this thorn in my side? I do not know how to aviod this guy as he has even shotdown the VA nuero Surgeon whose opinion was that my knees where a result of my service injuries. Any thoughts as I have to submit this soon. I know that there are rules that they judge us on and ROM are factors but this guy is a machine when it comes to my cases. Adios and take care.......

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Asked to be exam by another Doctor for your C and P exam

I suffered the same event as you. My NP was about as worthless as could be...she f'ed up so many va c&p's the va fired her from doing them and was forced to keep her(her spouse is assist admin.) and she is put somewhere doing who knows what??

The VARO accepts her exam results over 2 physicians IMO. My case is at BVA because of her bs.

I went to the pt advocate, the vp FOIA officer and they said get the VARO to order a new c&p...never happened...they won't touch it with a 10ft pole. SO I sit and have more pain physically and mentally. GEt more depressed over the bs they put us through too. The VAMC won't bend over to help esp if one of their's was the fu*k up!!

Hey I got this problem. I always get the same Nurse Practioneir (who thinks he is a doctor LOL) who on several occasions has low balled me on every ocassion where I had to appeal his descions. I am asking for a rate increase on a SC injury that has gotten worse. What are you guys thoughts how do I bypass this thorn in my side? I do not know how to aviod this guy as he has even shotdown the VA nuero Surgeon whose opinion was that my knees where a result of my service injuries. Any thoughts as I have to submit this soon. I know that there are rules that they judge us on and ROM are factors but this guy is a machine when it comes to my cases. Adios and take care.......