VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Tommorow

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
Mike-

At the even slightest twinge of pain....stop!!! And don't dare let them try to physcially push your foot to move farther!

Is someone going with you? If not, take a tape recorder.

Good luck.

That's good advice, there is no one that can go with me. I wish that was the case. I won't let them touch my foot other than to measure the scar. If they try to move it, I would probably yell out. Most of the time the lack of movement is not really a problem, when I walk it sort of moves just enough to make walking possible, but not with a very big limp. I need to hold on to railings going up and down stairs.

• HadIt.com Elder

Had the exam today. It was with a male nurse practioner. He was apologetic as the system for doing these this way started on Monday. It went rather well. He was suprised by the lack of motion with the foot. He mentioned that I had 2 to 3 degrees of Plantar Flexion, and fixed dorsal flexion at 30%. It's like the foot don't move. He also said that there was no way that this could not have been service connected. I have been saying that for a while. I am sure that this is not what the rater will want to see at the AMC.