VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Having Triplicats In Posting

my posts are repeating over and over and over and I have to go and delete the copies ...in fact one I posted and had to go back into it to edit it and deleted the repeats...anyone else having this problem...you can see it by my last post when I wrote and sent message time,and the had to go back into it to edit by deleting the repeats in the same post. Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Just click one time and wait. That's all I have and thank you for taking the time to delete the extra copies.

Thanks but I was in the middle of my composing my blog when it happened...I had about 7 lines typed and was in the middle of a sentence when it did this. Puzzled me and they were all on my one post I was not done when it just jumped to twice then to three times all the same posting as I was typing here.

I never hit send, it was while I was typing so I could see part of it on the bottom of my screen and I scrolled down and deleted it, then found another just as same 2, so I did the same and deleted it. Then I finished the rest of my composition and only then did I hit enter to send it. Wild ride here. I see double sometimes but not triples(that's a joke for doublevision).

Just click one time and wait. That's all I have and thank you for taking the time to delete the extra copies.
Edited by halos2

• HadIt.com Elder

I am sure that Tbird will have tech support take a look. If you could give the type of operating system I think that helps them and also the browser you use.

Thank you for your patience

I am not at al computer savy...you mean like Vista?

I am sure that Tbird will have tech support take a look. If you could give the type of operating system I think that helps them and also the browser you use.

Thank you for your patience

• HadIt.com Elder

My operating system is Vista 64. I use a Firefox 3.3 Web Browser and I am using a a Gateway PC as evident by the operating system

I don't know why but they usually ask.