June 2009 Row Call

jbasser

• Admin

I beat everyone to the punch this month. I hope all is well and the retro starts to flow into the banks.

Got my stimulus and it is like the Montgomery Gentry song ( Gone)

For the folks who are battling the game, Have faith. It will happen.

Dont let this stuff get to you. Take a break if you need to. It can drive you nuts.

John

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing in for another month. Will be traveling a lot this month. Will keep in touch.

Edited by sharon

• HadIt.com Elder

"It can drive you nuts."

Yup.

See, I was just at 20%, with a screwed-up ankle. That's when I first filed a claim.

And, WOW, just look at me now, after 5 years of dealin' wit de VA!

See, all you "newbies", you TOO can become 100%, AFTER 5 YEARS OF DEALING WITH THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VEGETARIAN AFFAIRS!

Now, NOW, I'm gonna take my evening handful of multi-colored, variously shaped pills and nod on off.......so, I'll just toddle on to bed.

Nite all.

Sammy here! Nothing new so far, except for someone jumping the gun on roll call... LOL

Gotta wait for the clock to roll over past midnight... LOL

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines